Chapter 8 : Guardian

'Thought'

"Talking"

'Italian'

Past Talking

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 "Okay onto the next door," America said excited what in the next door.

They open to see Italy in his room at night talking on his phone and looking at his watch. 

"We are in my house in Sicily," I said and they turn back to the memory.

'Hello Tsuna it has been a while but I need to talk to you and the others guardians I will meet you in your office,' Feliciano said.

"why does Tsuna sound so familiar and who is he fratellino" Romano ask?

"You will see soon because you are going to recognize the place as soon as you see it," I said smiling weakly.

They see Feliciano going to one of his bookshelves and pulling one book forward and the bookshelves move revealing a black suit with a white dress shirt and white gloves with a tie the suit had a crest that we could not see, dress, shoe, and a box. Feliciano took all the stuff put it on. Feliciano was now wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt and white gloves and a black tie and a black dress shoe on. Feliciano walks to the box and opens it to reveal a ring that has purple, yellow, green, indigo, red and blue crystal the ring was holding and put the ring on. Feliciano walks over to his office in his house.

"Italy what are you doing and where are you going aru," China asks?

"You will see just keep watching," I said. 

Feliciano walks to his desk and presses a button and all the bookshelves turned into shelves of weapons.

Every nation except Italy shouted "what" in shock.

"Where did you get all of these weapons" Germany ask? 

"It's my secret but it will reveal why I have these weapons in this door," I said.

Feliciano took a sword two dagger and a handgun and Smiled. Feliciano then looks at the ring with pride and nodded to himself when he heard a knock at the door of his house. Feliciano walks to the door and we see a man dress in a suit too with a crest that we still can not make out.

Feliciano smiled 'Hello how are things at the base' Feliciano said.

'The same Mr. Vargas the boss guardians are still destroying thing and giving boss lots of paperwork but with your help covering it up and doing what you're doing we are grateful,' the man said with a smile.

'I been in the family for 400 years since I sworn to Primo that I will serve and protect our family that I help in making but you don't need to call me Mr. Vargas just call me Feli like everyone does and with the new boss he is like Primo it just make me happy and take me back to those days'Feliciano said remembering it. 

'Well, Feli you can call me Alfredo and the boss are awaiting so come on,' Alfredo said pointing to the limo and opening the door.

'Thank you, Alfredo, and let's go,'Feliciano said.

I'm the one who supposed to say that to you Feli you are our friend and protect and serve the family for so long,' Alfredo said smiling.

' I'm just happy that I'm part of our family,'Feliciano said.

Feliciano gets in the limo and it drove off. 20 minutes have passed and they reach a mansion gate with a crest on it and instantly Romano, Prussia, Russia, and Japan know where they were.