Meeting that bad boy.

I was walking down the sidewalk when someone on a skateboard snatched my phone out my hand.

You:Hey give that back you idiot!

My tail wrapped around my waist as i flew behind them.This guy had the nerve to look through my phone!This guy had mint green eyes and spikey blonde hair.He was writing something.He dropped a note and my phone in the grass.I looked as a new contact that read "See ya soon".The note said call me.The boy was wearing a orange and blue jumpsuit kinda like mines.

You:Who was that guy?

After I got back home my brother b/n(Brother name) was going out on a date.I ran up to my room and dialed the number.

???:Hello?Wait...I know this number...

You:...

???:It's that girl who's phone I took today.

You:How dumb is this guy?

???:Great,Listen I may have found out your address.And my name is goku,

You:Oh well I'm y/n.

I heard a ring at the door.My brother answered it.I ran down stairs.

Your Brother:Sis put some clothes on.

I shoved my brother out the way.He sat down on the couch.

Goku:Well hello beautiful.

You:Um hey goku was it?

Goku:Heh...The one and only

You:Cocky much?Wonder what types of friends this guy has.

Goku:I need you to come with me.Get in something cute.

I ran upstairs and put on a f/c top and a f/c pair of jeans.I ran out the door with goku.He took me by the hand and lifted from the ground.I noticed he had a tail similar to mines.

You:...