The Tri-Cities Sagas: Character Listing

AN-- I decided to moe this into it's own separate story grup. I didn't like that it was cluttering up the main "Bittersweet" group, and as it will pertain to the whole Tri-Cities series, I figured it deserved it's own group. Also, I separated it into different "chapters" for main, supporting, and misc characters. ^.^ Eventually, I will organize it a little better. For now though...here ya go!**

Right quick before I start, where you see the abbreviation "PB" it stands for "Played By" meaning the actor or model used to portray the character, at least in my own head. As mentioned, any ideas for other actors or models that anyone reading this think may fit are more than welcome - however I make no promises to change the PBs at any point! I'm just down with taking new options into consideration =P

Character-Specific Theme Songs: This list has character-specific theme songs listed. Not all characters have their own theme song yet, however as I find songs that suit the character I will add them. I may at some point in the future decide to remove character-specific theme songs, but for now, I've included them! As for a soundtrack for "Bittersweet" at it's final chapter, I will put up a full list of songs that comprise it's "soundtrack" - in the meantime, I'll try to post a song with each chapter along the way. The full "soundtrack" at the end of the story will very likely include at least a few of the songs listed here.

ALSO, the race "Icari" is my own creation, and at some point I will do a little blurb somewhere explaining just what exactly the Icari are. For now, leave it at something along the lines of a race similar to vampires though pre-dating the supposed original Vampires by several centuries. Random tidbit about Icari - rumour has it, they are an ancient Atlantian race.

If there's any details anyone'd like to know about any of the characters, any random little tidbits that don't necessarily have to do with the story but you find yourself curious about, just comment and ask!

**Final A/N: I reserve the right to add or deduct from this listing at any point >.>