Series Main Characters

The TRI-CITIES Series- Main Cast

The characters that will be seen/heard from most often throughout the series, that play the biggest roles.

Persephone Ophelia Nightingale - "Bittersweet" Main Female Character

Played By(PB): Rose Byrne

Race: Icari

Age: Approximately 120 years at the start of the "present day"

Mate: Tut-tut, I can't tell that here, it could ruin the secrets of the story!

Theme Song(s): "All I Need" by Within Temptation. "Heart of Mine" by Norah Jones"A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri.

Aleksandre Mikhail Abel - "Bittersweet" Main Male Character, Alpha of the Abels

PB: David Boreanaz (mmdrool)

Race: Wolf-Shifter, with a dash of Drake(another wolf-shifter race though a quite *special* one)

Age: Approximately 180 years at the start of "present day"

Mate: Another that must be revealed through the story.

Theme Song(s): "Perfect" by Burn Season. "Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace. "Without You" by Three Days Grace.

Echelon Vittorio Nightingale - Head of the Nightingale Family

PB: Adrien Brody

Race: Icari

Age: Approximately 238 at the start of "present day"

Mate: Unknown at the time of Bittersweet.

Connection to The Mains: Persephone's eldest brother, leader of the Nightingales. Echelon is the one to come up with a plan to begin connecting the Families of the Tri-Cities, end their enmity, and  forge a state of peace between them all. He is the one to arrange the marriage between Persephone and Aleksandre.

Theme Song(s): "Glycerine" by Bush. "Darkshine" by Muse.

Avalon Savitar Nightingale - Father of the Nightingale Family

PB: Ian McShane

Race: Icari Purebreed

Age: Unknown

Mate: Nanette

Connection to The Mains: Avalon the Elder is the Father of the Nightingales. While mention of him may be minimal in "Bittersweet", he plays a large role in the overall plot of this story, as well as the others within The Tri-Cities Series as a whole. During "Bittersweet" he is classified as deceased - however, anything is possible in future stories, aye? >.>

Robert Johnathan Drake - Alpha of the Drake Family, Supreme Alpha and Leader of the Drakes and Abels

PB: Scott Patterson

Race: Drake (wolf-draconic hybrid shifter)

Age: Approximately 264 at the start of "present day"

Mate: Hyacinth Abel

Connection to The Mains: Aleksandre's Uncle, leader of the Drakes and the Abels. He is the Drake Alpha, and while Aleksandre is the Abel Alpha, Robert outranks him. He is the one Echelon goes to with an offer of peace, and the one to side with Echelon in arranging the marriage of Aleksandre and Persephone.

Theme Song(s): "Alone In This Bed" by Framing Hanley.

Dante Valentine - Head of the Valentine Family

PB: Reuban Langdon

Race: Carpathian(original breed)-Chimaira(original shifter breed) Hybrid

Age: Unknown

Mate: Not mentioned within Bittersweet(he may or may not have his own story within the Tri-Cities Series, I haven't decided yet)

Connection to The Mains: Dante is amongst the Leaders of the Tri-Cities, when Echelon hatches the plot to unite the families and strike a peace treaty, he is amongst the first to join in The Cause. While his appearance within Bittersweet may be limited, or at least not as frequent as other Main Characters of the Tri-Cities, he will play a larger role within the Series as a whole.