Ch 5: Hanging Out with Jade

**TRIGGER WARNING AT THE END**

Jade and Tori were stuck in the bathroom stall. The bell was going to ring in about 10 minutes. Cat ran back to the lunch-table, laughing more than usual. " What happened? " Robbie asked. " Nothing. I just laugh sometimes out of nowhere. " Cat giggled. Beck found Cat a bit weird at some points, but that is what made her adorable. They all agreed. Cat had to keep this a secret for Tori and Jade. Jade's her best friend. " Can't you believe Tori and Jade's improv? Amazing. " Andre suddenly said. " Yea, they were. " Cat giggled. " I didn't know that they could do it. " Robbie said. " Where is Jade and Tori, anyways? ". Beck replied. " I saw them in Sikowitz's classroom. I couldn't hear what they were saying. I think Sikowitz was telling them something. " Cat said. " Sorry! We're late. " Tori said with Jade behind her. " What did Sikowitz want to talk you guys about? ". Andre asked. " Come on, Tori and Jade sit. There's no more seats left, but I guess you can sit next to me! ". Cat giggled." Really? I can't sit with Vega. " Cat giggled as Jade said that. " But, I guess we have to. " Tori replied and Cat giggled. " What is up with Cat? ". Jade asked. " Well, Cat went to the bathroom and she came back and couldn't stop laughing. " What?! " Tori said. Cat giggled and start making kissing noises. The brunette and the raven-haired found out that Cat knew. " Cat, did you forget to take your special vitamins today! You're acting so weird. " Andre asked. Cat giggled and continued making kissing noises.

———————————~————————————

The school day came to an end and the raven-haired drove the brunette home. They didn't say a word the whole ride, realizing that Cat might've found out. " Okay, Tori. See you in about an hour or so. " The raven-haired and brunette kissed. Tori walked inside and Trina was being weird as usual. " What are you doing? ". Tori asked her sister. " They said putting peanut butter on your face makes your skin smooth. " Trina exclaimed. " Well, I'm gong out tonight! ". Trina said. " Good. " Tori replied. " Wait, with who? " Tori asked. " Andre and Robbie. " Trina replied. " They don't like you. " Tori said. " So??? I'm pretty. " Trina said. " Well, bye baby sis! " Trina walked out the door, singing very badly. Tori got dressed into a tank top and some comfy pajamas shorts. The doorbell rang, it was around 5:30pm. Tori opened the door with a big smile." Hi, Tori! " The raven-haired smiled while holding the special edition of " The Scissoring ". " Hey! " Tori said to Jade. " You look cute tonight. " The raven-haired said. " Awh, thank you! So, do you. ". The brunette replied. They both laughed. " You are so cute when you laugh, Tori. ". " I love you so much. You're so sweet. " The brunette said. " Thanks. I love you too. " The raven-haired replied. " So, where's Trina? " Jade asked. " She went out somewhere. I don't know where. ". Tori replied. " I hope she didn't go to Karaoke-Dokie. " Jade replied. The brunette laughed. " Okay, so this is an extended version of The Scissoring. It's one of the most beautiful movies. " Jade said. " Okay, so if we cry we'll be there to comfort each other. " Tori exclaimed. " Of course! " Jade replied. " Let's watch! " The brunette and raven-haired had heads on each other's shoulders. They both cried. The movie ended. " That movie was amazing, Jade! " The brunette said. " I agree- " Jade said. " THAT'S TRINA'S CAR! " screamed Tori. " RUN UPSTAIRS! " Jade said. The raven-haired tripped on a stair and fell face first. " JADE! BABY! ". Tori exclaimed. Tori carried Jade up to her bedroom and grabbed stuff to clean up Jade. Her hand was bleeding from the wood splinter. " Baby sis! I'm home! I got kicked out of Karaoke-Dokie. " Trina yelled. Trina found The Scissoring movie case. She was about to go up the stairs. There was blood on the stairs. " TORI!! NOOOOOO! " Trina yelled and went to Tori's room. Trina accidentally walked in on Tori and Jade kissing. Trina ran to her bedroom and was shocked from what she just saw.