Chapter 3

The next day, I ignore all northsiders. Veronica tries to talk to me but I just push past her. The only ones effected by the new separation of the group are Kevin and Joaquin.
They keep staring at each other with sadness in there eyes. I feel bad for the both of them.

My side of the group walk into science and sit at the back. We find out we have to be parterned for the upcoming project and the teacher will have the control.
"Archie, with Sweetpea"
"Betty, Toni"
"Kevin, Joaquin" Kevin jumps up and practically runs to the empty seat next to my brother. They share a kiss which results in homophobic remarks.
"Finally, Veronica. You will be with Cheryl." No,no,no,no NO!
There is no way I'm being partnered with that bitch.

Without saying anything, I grab my stuff and march out of the class, then leave the school.
I guess I'm being to dramatic but I don't care. I get on my motorbike and drive to the Southside.
Since Joaquin stayed at school, I'm alone.
Ever since Joaquin came out, our parents left and never came back.
I sigh and decide to text Toni. She said that her, Joaquin and Kevin are going to leave at lunch.
So, I wait.
And they did.
Joaquin and Kevin went straight to his room, wanting to 'work on the project.'

Toni and I decide to cuddle and watch old cartoons. It was around 5 and I went to ask the boys if they wanted something to eat.
I found them making out, Kevin's sweater and Joaquin shirt on the other side of the room.
I cleared my throat, startling both boys.
"You ever heard of knocking?" Joaquin asks sarcastically. I roll my eyes at him.
"Do you two love birds want anything to eat besides preach others faces" I sat with a smirk

They decided on some chocolate and, as I went to get it, I heard a knock at the door.
Joaquin went to get it and I see he had put his t shirt on. He opens it.
"Hey Veronica"
I ran to the door and went to close it but I was only stopped by Veronica Louis Vutton heel.
"I'm sorry okay. I know I did something wrong but, can you blame me. You're so hot and amazing. I just hoped Toni and my boyfriend, Chuck wouldn't find out"

She said that with such a happy smile which is wiped off when I slap her.
"You're a slut" I spit at her, causing Kevin and Toni to walk to us.
The raven haired girl turns to Kev.
"Come on gbf, we're leaving"

Joaquin grabs into his boyfriends hand and shoots her a venomous
look.
"Is that really all he is to you? Your gay best friend?" Toni asks in disbelief, she gets really annoyed at the term 'gay best friend'.

"Well, yeah" she replies. I see Kevin look down, sadly and gets pulled into a hug by Joaquin.
Toni slams the door and punched the wall, visibly mad.
"She's such a bitch" Joaquin mutters and Kevin has tears running down his cheeks.
"I thought I wasn't just her gay best friend" he says sadly.

Joaquin holds him tight.
"Kev, she's not worth the tears just like she's not worth you"
Kevin smiles and kisses his boyfriend.

Veronica Lodge is going to pay!