017-Replace

"I'll change everything back to origin"

***

Since that day when Taehyung's incident happened right infornt of you, you decide to leave daegu.

His body become slowly faded and then he disappear from your sigh. You cry very hard at that time he must leave you.

He choose to stay, but then he lost his work also he lost himself.

You now stay at busan.

At daegu there're really many sadness moments that make you can't stay there any longer.

First your mom pass away and her soul just meet you and apology you for what she did.

Second your close friend, Jhope make a choice to stay away from you. And what did you not expect that he's your angle before.

And the third one of course Taehyung incident.

When the first time you move to busan, you start to search for works. You start learning self-reliant.

This time no one with you. You could feel like just you, world and god.

After your mom pass away your dad start to search for new mom and can't accept you in his life.

Cause you're nothing to him.

So that's why you move to busan.

After a month stay in busan, you meet your love, true love. Who can replace Taehyung for you.

He keep remember you to Taehyung, the way he show his love towards you really like Taehyung.

And his name is Byun Baekhyun.

"Babe, I want to buy an ice cream. What favour you would like to have?" He warp his arm around your shoulder.

"Chocolate always be my favourite"

"Okay then, wait for me Okay?" He kiss you on your cheek.

You just smile and nods. While waiting for him you decide to walk around the park.

You walk while singing and look around the beautiful scenery. And then someone bump with you.

"Mianhae" That person said while bow towards you.

Once you manage to see his face, you notice that the person is Taehyung.

"Tae-Taehyung?"

"Who?" He frowning his eyebrow.

"May-maybe I'm wrong, sorry" you smile bitterly towards him.