Chapter 2

I walked down the street to my friends Piper and Keara, who are neighbors. Piper's real name is Petunia, but after reading Harry Potter she began to hate the name and changed it to Piper.

Then farther down the street was Mandy and Anna, across the street was the mean and popular girl Ashley Kingstein and her sidekicks Maddy and Lily. 

She made Pablo and his friend Felipe look stupid.  I felt bad because they are night, both were in all of my classes last year.

So, Ashley was leaving when we were.  She would go wait at the bus stop, we don't.  That is because we go early and roam around the school until our first class.  Piper, Keara, Alley, Mandy and I have in the same classes for the third year in a row, and our lockers are next to each other.  We always go over to one of the five of our houses and do homework, and then something else.

***

After school, we met up at our lockers and then left the building.  Ashley came walking up to us as we exited through the doors.  I had my iPod Touch out so I wasn't really paying attention.  Mandy was turning off her phone when Ashley whips it out of her hands.  I happened to be taking a picture of the bio notes from Pablo when I saw what was going on out of the corner of my eye.  I put my iPod up and snapped a picture of the incident. 

"How? Why?" stuttered Mandy.
"I have proof you dumbo," I said holding up my iPod with the picture.
"Give me that!" said Ashley, lunging for the iPod.
She managed to grab it, but I felt this strength I've never had before come upon me and I was able to shove her aside.  She toppled over and we all chuckled at her.

Then I saw Mrs. Kingstein, she looked angry as she came out of her fancy car, she slammed the door shut and walked over to us.  She came right up to me and slapped me across the face.

"What was that for?" I asked.
"HOW DARE YOU?" shouted Mrs. Kingstein.
"Mommy she called me a dumbo," whined Ashley.
"She dropped and broke my friends cellphone, I have proof," I said.
"You stay away from my daughter," she spat.  "I will be notifying all of your parents and tell them what just happened."
"I THINK YOU SHOULD TELL THEM HOW BAD AND STUPID YOUR DAUGHTER IS! DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT ALL THE MEAN THINGS YOUR DAUGHTER HAS DONE?" I shouted.

Mrs. Kingstein turned around and gave me an evil glare, then she left.  I don't usually say mean stuff like that, but the Kingstein's are just so mean.

It was a Friday after school, so we went to my house.  When we walked inside, Mrs. Kingstein was sitting at our kitchen table with my parents and the police, she looked depressed and mad.

"Girls would you please sit down," said my mother.

"You murdered my daughter, um, yes, you Kelly!  Kelly will be sent to jail! Police take her away!" said Mrs. Kingstein.