First day with him

( PLAY THE SONG WHILE READING THIS IF YOU WANT MORE FANGIRL MOMENTS XD THE WHOLE STORY IS SHEPHERD'S POV! )

just a day...really bright...ughhhhhh... as i walk into the house with Ice he turns and smiles at.

"Its nice out isn't it!" Ice says as he leans to my side. "Yea... it is..." I respond pushing him away as Ice walks behind me he hugs me. WTF! What is he doing!  I  tried to get him to let go but somehow he manages to push us over to the couch. "GET OFF.... ME!" I yelled. I throw him to the ground and start storming my way to the bathroom and lock myself in there. "Better off without that annoying kid." I say to myself. After a while I saw my towel on the rack next to me I decided  to take a shower. So I did. I heardo the door knob rattling and somehow Ice unlocks the bathroom door and his eyes widen open. "Uhhhhhhhhhhh-" Ice stops and runs out. " OMG FUCKING BITCH! " I yell.

After a while Ice comes up to me. "H-hey am sorry about that...." he says at me meanwhile I look for a shirt to put on. At least I have fucking pants on -.-..... "Yea sure you are.." I respond... for some reason I noticed that Ice has one of his hands near my neck like if he wanted to hug me. "Just...know I need you too...you mean a lot to me for making smile again..." he says smiling at me. I look at him and smile a little. Thank god he is more calm now we both went to the kitchen. He starts cooking for me and I got surprised he wanted to cook today instead of me, maybe being with him wont be bad after all.....