Moves

a new morning....UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH WHY SUN LIGHT JUST MAKE IT NIGHT FOREVER! ;-;. as i get out of bed Ice pins me to the wall. "UH- WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPEND?" Ice puts my arms around his waste and starts kissing me. ok idk why or how the fuck he made me not try to kill him. He stops for a moment and look at the ground. I smirk at him. he looks up at me and his face is all red. "so thats all you wanted from me gay boy....." I say to me with my head not even looking at his eyes. "E-EH...." he starts to notice what he did. I grab him by his arm. "so thats what you want..." I say this time looking at his eye's. Ice looks at my eyes and starts blushing. "I-I...... Shepherd.... when we first met when we were younger...I really enjoyed being with you... then we were together more made each other happy... and met new people together.....I- like you....." he says putting one of his hands on top of my arm. That right....we did grow up together... I look at Ice's eyes for a while..... Ice lets go of my arm, but i manage to hold his hands and look back at his eye's. he smiles and kisses me again. then....."SUP DUDES AND DO- WTF!" says a girl with brown hair with a blue beanie. "O-O ohhhhhh fuck am died..." I respond and I kick Ice in the balls. Ice slowly falls down to the ground in pain. "uh...... SOOOOOOOOOOO..... I see you are a thing eh?" says the girl. " OH SHUT THE FUCK UP BLUE!" I yell back at her. "-.- yeaaaaa sure fine...." she says. I walk up to her and push her out. " HEY!" I slam the door close and lock it. "-sighs- next time....I need Ice to not invite his buds :I"