...Love Till The End....

Me and Ice look at each other for a long time... He smiles at me and shrugs. I look at him.... He is looking outside the window smiling.. How have I not Noticed Ice had a thing for me...I really wish it wasn't me but this bitch got me to love him...But why didn't he tell me? he never told me about him and Splat... and he never told me how it ended....he didn't tell me how is Lan doing.... It doesn't matter anymore though...all that matters is that...Ice likes me and I like him back the way he does. I sit closer to Ice and smile at him. He smiles back. I hug him. "Ice...never lose me...again..." I say. Ice face turns red and he hugs back. "I wont let you leave me ever.... we will be together....forever young..." he says. Then we look at each other eyes..... then....

He diserves how I feel too

after a while we were still locked in the room thanks to splat! but because it was 1:20pm we just went to sleep. Ice was on the bed and i was on the floor :T. The door gets unlocked and Splat opens the door and she is wearing some weird shit?

 The door gets unlocked and Splat opens the door and she is wearing some weird shit?

She walks in and puts a blanket over me and Ice. "There that should do it OWO" says splat softly. she walks out and leaves the door unlocked.... THANKGOD ;-;.