>11<

"We haven't started dating yet" he cut me off making me go red.

They looked at us wide eyes. I felt a small blush creep it's way on my face.

The moment he said that Yoona and Jungkook looked at us with wide eyes.

Yoona then started speaking fast and loud like almost as loud as Jongdae Oppa screaming and that's loud "OHMYGOSH!! WENEEDTOMAKEASHIPNAME!! EUNMINORJIMSEOWHICHISBETTER!! THISISSOCUTE!!! ISHIPSOHARD!!! ISHIPITLIKEFEDEX!!! OHKNOWWHATYOUTWONEEDYOUNEE-"

"Slow down Yoona please. If I can't understand you I doubt Eunseo can since Korean isn't her first language" Jimin spoke up cutting her off.

"Yeah calm down Yoona!" Jungkook chuckled.

Yoona glared at both of them.

"Jungkook shut up cause you can't get shipped with anything but food (A/N ik this is a lie just go with it) and don't get me started Jiminie Pabo. Wanna start talking about how your short!" She started saying and I began giggling I couldn't help it and both of the boys went red.

"Let's go and leave these two love birds alone" Jungkook said walking off with Yoona who was mad and started roatying the crap out of Jungkook.

I felt bad for the boy.

"Sorry for gettong Yoona on the ship thing. I only said that cause the would have teased me if I said anything else." He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck embarrassed. His cheeks looked so chubby I couldn't help but

*Poke, poke*

"Mianhae I couldn't help myself. They looked so pokable though"

"It's fine but aree you ok with what happened earlier?"

"Yep I have friends too and brothers, I understand"

"Ok!"

       Meanwhile back at the dorm      

Boys sat around not knowing what to do. It was quieter without Eunseo. Still loud but quieter. The ones most bored was the two maknae's and chanyeol since they were who Eunseo hung out with the most.

Sehun started to make a mess to annoy Minseok an Kai messed with kyungsoo since he was the only one who could get away with it after Eunseo. Chanyeol well he just started being Chanyeol. Do you really need to know?

Minseok cleaned after Sehun, Yixing reacted to reactions of him, Kyungsoo tried to sleep even though Kai kept touching his bald head and patting it, suho tried to bake but failed because he accidentally used salt instead of sugar, baekhyun watched Chanyeol be Chanyeol as he cuddled with toben. Then Jongdae looked for his dinosaur onzie so he could be a Jongosaur as he said.

Even though they found something to do they were still bored. All of them were.

"ITS SO BORING HERE WITHOUT EUNSEO OH MY LORD AND KAI STOP PATTING MY HEAD FOR 3 SECONDS PLEASE! I GET IT IM BASICALLY BALD!" Kyungsoo yelled loud for everyone to hear.

"Kyungsoo Eunseo gets out in an hour so just wait sheesh!" Sehun retorted 'acidentally' spilling chips passing kyungsoos room.

"SEHUN I SWEAR TO GO I KNOW YOUR DOING THIS ON PURPOSE!" Minseok yelled at him and Sehun ran still throwing chips around.

"I HOPE YOU KNOW YOU WASTING FOOD BOI!" Minseok yelled again.

"AS LONG AS HE AINT MESS WITH MY FRUITLOOPS WE GOOD FAM WE CAN JUSS BUY MORE FOOD YAKNOWWAIMSAYIN!" Chanyeol yelled out speaking weirdly.

"Jagi why are you speaking like that?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol making the taller go red.

"Mwo?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing!" Baekhyun said.

"CHANYEOL HE WAS THROWING YOUR FRUIT LOOPS A LONG FREAKIN WHILE AGO!" Minseok yelled!

"OH YOUR DEAD SEHUN THOSE MA FRUIT LOOPS!!!" Chanyeol yelled running and looking for Sehun.

Then in the kitchen suho had just finished making a cake and well it didn't go as planned.

"Ewwww why is this cake salty?" Jongdae asked eating some of Suho's cake.

Suho made a confused face and looked at the so called 'sugar' and saw the label read salt.

"Oops I used salt not sugar" he said smiling nervously and Jongdae glared at him.

Yixing began to think to himself 'I'm the only sane one in this house I swear sometimes' then went back into his own little world of reaction.

This whole household was a mess. Like I see a lot as a narrorator but this.......This is really just a mess.................

*Time skip after school back at the EXO DORM*

"GUYS EUNSEO IS HOME!!" Jongdae Oppa yelled out when I got home and hugging my tight.

"Could you be any louder?" I asked sarcastically.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaay louder don't test me Eunseo" He whispered through his  teeth smiling.

"EUNSEOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard I don't know EVERYONE ELSE IN DA BAND YELL!!

"Did anyone recognise you today??" Kai asked.

"Did you and your boyfriend kiss!?" Sehun oppa asked.

"Yah! No boys!!" Suho appa yelled.

"Did you make friends?" Xuimin oppa asked.

"Did anyone bully you? I'll fight them I'm a giant" Chanyeol oppa said.

"This household was a mess without you" Yixing oppa said.

"DIN YOU GET TALLER!?!?!" kyungsoo oppa shouted.

"I thought everything was fine to be honest except for that crappy cake Suho made" Jongdae oppa said.

"NO IT WASNT EVERYTHING WAS NOT FINE!" Baekhyun yelled red remembering an earlier event of him calling Chanyeol Jagi.

"A few but i said i just looked like me and said I was a different person so I was good and no i was not bullied. I have no boyfriend Sehun oppa, yes I did make friends apps I can't promise anything about no boys and wow sounds like a crrack vid happened in this house"

"A what?" Yixing oppa asked.

"Nothing" I said and suho looked at me like he knew what it was i dont doubt it since he know about the memes.

"Ok then" Yixing oppa replies then the rest went back on there merry ways. Except Jongdae oppa.

"Gee I expected more but ok"

"It's was crazy with out you they all really missed you but don't wanna say"

"I see" I giggled.

"Wanna do a Vlive?"

"Sure!"

Jongdae Oppa then pulled out his phone and started the live.

A toooon of comments came in.

Jongdae Oppa we love you!

Love from Brazil! ♡♡

Eunseo-ah I hope to see you irl one day!

We love you Eunseo!

Kai please!!!

Chen please sing I love your voice!

WHERE IS CHANYEOL I WANT MY OPPA!!

Who is from Euorpe?

^Me! I am from Europe!
The rest of EXO!?!?!?!

Eunseo how dare you take away our EXO oppas!

Why couldn't I have been adopted by EXO I'm way better than Eunseo!!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Ooooo~ cliffhanger!