>26<

I'm Putting the tag before the story but dw I did write an actual chapter

1. Ring ding dong

2. My older cousin was into it for like the longest time and me being an impressionable 5 yr old she was like "you will fall in this pit"

3. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idk cause if I'm being honest I still don't have one :")) thatdoesntmeanidontstangirlgroupstho

4. Chanyeol :"))

5. Before EXO debuted I just listened to what my cousin did and was like really into it soooooo

6. A by got7 my bro

7. EXO YEeT

8. My cousin showed me a couple of clips from SHINees reality TV show

9. *Jackson voice* got7

10. I wasn't allowed to buy merch until recently and it technically wasn't bought by me but my grandma surprised me with a JB Jersey :"))

11. Breh I was 5 I don't remember cause it's kinda just always been there

12. My eyes are constantly blessed, my heart busts uwu's, I have made many friends.......idk

Also, I'm not about to tag people cause I'm sure the people I tag are tired of it already I'll just tag the friend that tagged me idk_2000 :))

LeTs GeT On To ThE FiNAl ChApTeR NoW mY Bros iTs A lOnG ONe ToO

___________________________________

*7 years later*

*record scratch*

The camera frozen over a scenery. Decorations everywhere, cake in multiple peoples faces. Mark and jimin are fighting in the background.

Jungwoo is being an uwu smiling holding the cake and candles in front of eunseo as she stands there confused with everything.

Sooyoung and yoona are sitting peacefully sipping tea taking video of the fight happening. Kai is laughing at the situation with his girlfriend next to him.

Decorations are falling everywhere and minseok is trying to fix it while chanyeol and baekhyun try to set out a fire. Yixing is nowhere to be found.

Kyungsoo is enjoying the mess unraveling in the corner with jongdae.

And Suho is on the verge of a breakdown teary-eyed while sehun is trying to calm him down.

*audio over paused video clip*

"Yep, that's me. I'm crying about to break down. You may be wondering how did I end up in this situation? Welp to answer that we have to start 3 days ago"