What you guys did on Christmas Day oliver

Warning these are not in order
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Oliver  -  Sunrise dawned upon all of England.  A certain little girl  just woke up . London Smiles a huge smile " it's Christmas " and ran down to her dad's room.   "Dad wake up it's Christmas "  [y/n] said as she  jumped up and down on the bed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oliver's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard a small British accent And a pressure on my bed
I turned over to see my blue eyed daughter .
" 'Ello poppet " I said as she gave me a bear hug
" Dad  it's Christmas! " My daughter exclaim I beamed and told her to go wait for me downstairs.
I got in my usual attire and went downstairs to see my daughter smiling brightly at the plethora of presents down under the Christmas tree .
" daddy Santa came " ( y/n)  said in joy ( *cough* 1p Finland *cough*)
" get dressed and we have to wait for Allen, Matt,  and Francois ( in all of the scenarios the others don't have daughters sry ) 
London  went to her room and got dressed In a bright pink dress .
Oliver did London's hair.
The others knocked on Oliver's door.   It was It was Allen ,Matt and, Francois. Allen ruffled London's hair and said "hey squirt "
Matt patted her head and said "hey Oliver 2.0"
Francois did nothing but sat down on the couch. 
Oliver looked at London and nodded and said "you can open presents "
London looked at the others and said "who's do you want me to open first"
Allen said "mine first "
Matt said "mine first "
London said I'll open both of yours now dont fight
She opened them both the exact same time.
And Matt gave her a cupcake poster saying " Keep calm and have a cupcake "
Then London saw the bottom and laughed it said " sweet little thoughts on staying sane" she gave matt a bear hug and said " thank you "

 And Matt gave her a cupcake poster saying " Keep calm and have a cupcake "Then London saw the bottom and laughed it said " sweet little thoughts on staying sane" she gave matt a bear hug and said " thank you "

Allen got her a cupcake pillow London smiled and hugged Allen and he hugged back his black gloves touching her back

  Francois got her a diary  where she can write down her new recipes

She opened the rest of her gifts and  smiled brightly and  said "thank you"  London spent two hours putting her posters or journal and her pillow wherever she wanted in her room

London spent two hours putting her posters or journal and her pillow wherever she wanted in her room.

London's room

London's room

She came back down and saw her dad making Christmas cookies.
She smiles and says "can I help? "
Oliver Smile Back  and said " of course "
The baked decorated and ate the Christmas cookies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everybody left it was 9:00 pm
Oliver smiled and said Its time to go to bed. He smiled when he saw his daughter was asleep on the couch.  He picked her up and carried her to bed only to hear her say "this was the best Christmas ever"
Oliver smiled and kissed her head and said "goodnight love may your dreams be sweet "
And went to bed himself he looked up at the ceiling and said "you saved my life [y/n], thank you "
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Merry Christmas guys may the Lord bless you and your family this Christmas~ Israel