Stay out of my room.

When I got home from my best friend Charlie's house I sat on the couch I turned the TV and put on Everything Everything. As soon the movie started playing my idot and his idiot bestfriend came running down the stairs and jumping on the couch and Luke (my older brother) said.

"No." I said firmly.

"What are you going to do about it? He said challenging me.

I stepped up to him and gave him a death glare. He tossed the remote to Grayson making me walk over to him I rolled my eyes.

I stepped really close and looked at him with a glare that could kill.

"No." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"You know what. Fine, I have something more fun to do anyway." I smirked looking at Luke.

I ran up stairs and going into my brothers room and locking it behind me.

"Two can play at this game." He said coming up stairs.

Yeah, okay my door is already locked and I have the key.

"There's her laptop." Luke said. The door slammed shut and I realized that I [stupidly] left my keys down stairs.

"Touch my laptop and I will end you both." I said realizing that I left my keys downstairs.

"We should cut this long gold dress in here." Luke said.

"No, Luke that's for the Gold party." I called out.

The gold party was were everything was gold and another color. This year it was light pink and I don't like the way I look in pink.

I took my bobby pin out or my hair and opened my door and ruse in my room. Luke came out with a pair on my Nike pros.

"Take them off and get out." I screamed at the top of my lungs.

They both looked up and Grayson looked at my brother.

He took off the Nike Pros, thank god he had clothes on under them.

He walked out of my room I guess expected Grayson to follow right away but he didn't. He sat on my bed for a few moments.

"What you got annoyed by him too?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, just this." Grayson smiled. I furrowed eyebrows as he made his was to me quietly shutting the door.

"You think I'm hot?" He smirked.

I looked at the boy with no idea what he was even talking about.

He walked over to the bed grabbing my laptop and showed me the message between me and Charlie. When I seen what I said I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

"It's okay." He said.

I looked up at him waiting for him to make fun of me.

"I think you're hot too." He smiled. "Especially in these shorts." He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Hey, Gray. I'm about to go to the store wanna come with?" Luke asked from the bathroom door. I pushed the boy in the bathroom while he anwered.

"I'll stay here." He answered.

"Okay, well I'll be back." He said. He walked down the stairs and left leaving me and Grayson in my room (unknowningly).

"Let me take you out somewhere." He said returning to the position we were in before Luke said something.

This is so wrong but I want it so bad.

"I don't know, won't it be weird? I mean you're my brothers bestfriend that has to be a boundary or something." I said.