Practice.

I ran downstairs with my cheer bag while

putting my pink practice bow in my hair.

"Luke, I need you to take me to cheer." I rushed.

I ran to the door and put my Nfinity cheer shoes and looked in the mirror making sure I was straight.

"Hey, your brother is in the bathroom." Grayson said as he walked into the room. He stopped in his tracks shocked at something. I looked down to see if there was anything wrong with me and realized that I didn't have a shirt on just my sports bra. I covered my stomach with my arms and he smiled walking closer to me he took my hands down and looked at me in the eyes.

"You are perfect." He smiled quietly.

I took my phone out and looked at the time.

"I'm going to be late." I said.

"I'll take you." He said grabbing his keys off the table. I walked out the door putting my cheer bag in the back of his car.

I got the I'm front seat and buckled myself up.

He pulled out rather quick and he took off to the cheer gym.

We got to the gym and I sighed in relief.

"You're not wearing that." Grayson said.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"There are boys here and I'm not gonna let my girl get checked out by any guy that isn't me." He said.

"Well, I have to go and I don't think that me going naked would attract less attention from guys thats not you" I replied.

"I wouldn't mind the second option when we are alone." He said with an eyebrow raised looking at me.

I wrapped my arms around my stomach due to the fact that I was self conscious.

"You look perfect." He smiled at me. I gave him a small smile.

"But I am so serious." He said. He took off his shirt and gave it to me and reached behind him and grabbed some of his track pants and handed them to me.

I rolled my eyes but I knew I had to pick my battles and this isn't one worth fighting.

I put the clothes on, had to the roll the pants up a bit because they were so long.

"You're so fine." Grayson said.

I blushed.

"Hey, I have to go but I'll text you when I can." I smiled. I opened the door and was immediately stopped and pulled gently back to him he kissed me and with out any hesitation I kissed back.

It lasted for a few seconds before Charlie came knocking on the door.

"Well, I'll see you later." I said.

"Bye, have fun." He smiled.

I got out of my car and went straight to the gym with Charlie. Robert came running up and hugged me.

"Hey, Chelsea is back." He said.

"Yeah, I was the one who asked her brother to get her here." I said.

He put his arms around me and we continued to make our way inside. My phone buzzed right before I walked inside.

Grayson:

Why is that dude all over you?

Me:

What are you even talking about?