[Mr. Eric McCale] September - Friday - 4:45 p.m.

[Mr. Eric McCale]

September – Friday – 4:45 p.m.

She wasn’t the most beautiful girl in the school. She wasn’t the ugliest either. She was just enough that no one would suspect. Her dark skin, her youthful-yet-plain looks, she was the kind of girl that wanted popularity, but never would attain it. She was the kind of girl that if a very handsome young man were to give his attention to, she would fall head over heels.

They were in his office for their “weekly meeting.” He had made sure earlier to double check the music room was locked from all entrances. It would be bad if a wayward student were to walk in unexpectedly. The two were in his desk chair, she was on his lap, and her back was arched against his chest. He had one hand keeping warm in her zipped jeans and the other cupping a feel under her shirt. Their lips tightly applied on each other’s; hers more passionate that his.

 Her hands were on his, guiding his fingers to what pleasured her. Her tongue forced its way in to his mouth. Her lips lathered his with saliva. Her moans sounded like a dying walrus. He felt more pain than pleasure as she grinded her butt to his semi-hard crotch.

Eric managed a moment to pull away to breath. He subtly wiped away her spit from his lips by kissing her shoulder. He looked into her brown eyes and smiled. “You are beautiful.” She reacted with a wet smile and tried to kiss him once again, but he leaned away. He had enough of her for today. “Don’t you have to get going? It’s almost five.

The girl looked at the clock and shot of surprise came to her face. Eric just rolled his eyes. The girls staggered off Eric, zipping her pants up along the way to the door. Eric watched from his office window as the girl fixed her shirt, and ran her fingers through her tussled hair. He rubbed his semi hoping to rub one out when the girl left, but stopped when he saw the girl smile at him. He smiled back. She grabbed her backpack off the top of the piano and waved good-bye. The door slammed hard behind the girl. A sound he was glad about.

Eric sat and stared at his bulge. He knew he wasn’t far along to get blue-balls. He also knew he was less interested to continue.