Chapter 4

I was pissed off at Tyrell who somehow had managed to drag me into his mess. It most definitely is my fault. Why did I give him advice to break up with a girl who practically hates me? Why did I even talk to him?

 It was the next day from when basically shit went down. After that the rumor has been spread by none other than Elle that I sabotaged her and Tyrell's relationship. Staying in all day not talking to anyone I did every assignment I could do. Drowning myself in assignments and music I didn't even talk to any of the girls. I just didn't want to deal with that drama. Like is there less of that in my life that I further need any more. Not being able to sleep properly at night I was up at 6 and out of the door by 7:00 .

I was really early this time with hardly any people except the Janitor inside the school

I was really early this time with hardly any people except the Janitor inside the school. Instead of going to my locker I made a bee line to the bleachers making sure Ella wasn't there. Once no sign of human existence was assured to me I went and settled on the top most bleachers. My legs stretched out to the bleacher in front of me I took out my book and continued reading it.

After about 15 minutes I was yet again interrupted. "Aviana." 

A voice hollered from far on the ground. I squinted my eyes trying to figure out who it was. Finally being able to figure out who it was my face scrunched up in disgust. "Anders go away. I don't want to talk to you." I said trying to go back to my book hoping he would just disappear. 

But that just isn't how easy things are in life and for specifically me. By now Tyrell was climbing up the bleachers "But we need to talk." he said slightly panting as he climbed up the bleachers as fast as he could which was basically very slow. 

Rolling my eyes I shoved my book in my bag and got up "But I don't." I said and started to get down the bleachers the fastest I could without face planting down on them. 

As I passed Tyrell before I could pass him his hand locked around my wrist bringing him back towards him. The anger was apparent on my face and I am sure he noticed that as he looked all over my face before settling on my eyes. "But we still do have to talk." he proclaimed.

 "Why?" I deadpanned.

 "Because you are mad at me." he said as if I was dumb. 

"Why do you care ?It isn't as if I mean anything to you. I am an acquaintance to you. If not that then your older sisters best friend who you have happened to notice in the previous days. That is it. That is all I am." I said looking him dead in the eye. 

"But what if I take you as more than that? What if instead of an acquaintance or my older sisters best friend you are simply a friend?" he questioned back sending me searching for an answer for a few seconds as my mind went blank. Again just a few seconds. 

"That doesn't change anything. What happened doesn't go undone. What is happening won't stop." I bit back and using my free hand took his off mine before walking away and he didn't stop me. Gladly.