Chapter 4:Date Night

Perrie's POV

I was getting picked up from Janna's house by Zayn because he wanted to take me out.

I waved bye to the girls and I saw Janna smiling like a little 5 year old but that's basically what she was...I liked her she was adorable and I think it was cute how she had an obsession over me.

Zayn said thank you to Jade and dropped of Niall so he could be with Jade.

Zayn dropped me home and before I could get out he brought our lips together and kissed me passionately.

He pulled back but I wish it would've lasted longer but we needed air. Then he whispered in my ear "Dress nice"

I could feel his smirk in between his words. I rolled my eyes playfully at him and gave him a peck on the lips and left.

*30 minutes later*

I decided to wear a black dress that stopped just above the knees that showed a little cleavage. And just a bit of make up so I wouldn't look fake.

I walked outside and saw Zayn waiting outside of a limo.

I smiled at how cute he was he was wearing a tux and styled his hair.

"Wow fancy limo"I said

"Always the best for my baby"He said

I smiled and kissed him. I could feel him smile into the kiss.

Once we were done kissing he opened the limo door for me

"What a gentlemen"I said

He rolled his eyes playfully and got inside the limo

After a long limo drive we were finally there.

He took me to a fancy five star restaurant.

We got out of the limo and walked into the restaurant.

"Reservation for 2...Malik"Zayn said

The waiter nodded and took us to a room where there was only one table surrounded by scented candles and rose pedals. Even though I couldn't smell the candles, I knew they smelt perfect.

*After we were finished eating*

Zayn got off his seat and walked up to me.

"Perrie...you mean everything to me and I never want to leave you...I love you Perrie"He said while taking out a black box that he opened to was a necklace with my logo on it

"Zayn...I...I dot know what to say"

He smiled and said "Just tell me you love me"

"I love you Zayn...I love you more than anyone has ever loved anyone"

He smiled and wrapped the necklace around my neck

We went home and Zayn tipped the limo driver and Zayn kissed me passionately and said

"I love you"

"I love you too"I said

Then he went back to the limo and went off

"Hands down best night of my life"I thought to myself

**********************************

So that was Chapter 4! Hope you like it :)