Yoonjin(Black and White)

Yoongi hates Pink,

Jin loves it with all his heart.

Yoongi's passion is rapping,

Jin gives his all when he sings.

Yoongi doesn't like skinship,

Jin couldn't last a day without hugging someone.

Yoongi likes being emotionlesss and cold,

Jin warms everyone's heart with his smile.

But...

Yoongi could wear pink everyday just to make Jin happy,

Jin is willing to give up all his pinky things if Yoongi says to.

Yoongi can sing any high note, no matter how bad it sounds just to make Jin smile during their anniversaries.

Jin can rap even if he ends up eating his words just to surprise Yoongi even if the latter will give him a judging look.

Yoongi doesn't like skinship, but he'll do everything to cuddle with Jin when they have a misunderstanding.

Jin likes hugging, yet he can resist it if it means keeping Yoongi comfortable.

Yoongi doesn't like showing his emotions, but he can be the most emotional just to remind Jin that he loves him.

Jin can last the whole day without smiling, just looking at Yoongi full of love, when Yoongi says "Don't smile like that to other people, I'm jealous hyung."

Jin smiled as he looked down at his boyfriend, close to his chest as he held him in his arms. He leaned down to place a soft kiss on his forehead, making the younger flutter his eyes and stirr.

Jin smiled adoringly at his cute boyfriend.
"I love you Yoongi," he whispered before closing his eyes and letting himself sleep.

Yoongi's eyes opened after a while, staring up at Jin's face silently. He closed his eyes once again, curling himself closer to Jin's chest.

"I love you too hyung.."