Taegi(Ppoppo)

Taehyung watched as the bottle turned round and round, waiting for it to point to its next victim.

He eyes the boy across him warily, staring as the boy stared back.

"My turn," Yoongi said, breaking their eye contact.

The bottle pointed at Yoongi, meaning it's Taehyung's turn to ask him.

"So hyung. Truth or dare?"

All the other members were dead asleep, knocked out after heavy drinks of almost all the soju in their dorm. The place reeked of the stench of alcohol but Taehyung and Yoongi couldn't care less. It was rare for them to be alone like this, and surely they want to make the most out of it. Even by just playing silly games like this one.

"Dare," Yoongi answered him. They were drunk, not as much as the others but they can see how their eyes were getting droopy, and their tone getting a bit..suggestive.

Taehyung loved it. He knows, the alcohol in his system isn't to blame.

It's his close proximity with the boy across him. He can see how the older's eyes were challenging him, urging him for something he knew they're afraid to risk even if they're sober enough. Right there, with the unconsious drunk bodies of their bestfriends laying around in the living room.

Taehyung licked his lips.

"I dare you to-," Yoongi looked at him expectantly.

"I dare you to dance Ice cream cake!"

Yoongi blinked. Once, twice..until the pale boy started laughing his ass off. Taehyung joined him, even slapping the floor with how hard he was laughing that he failed to notice he had actually slapped Jimin's face.

"Seriously Tae? That was such a mood kill!" Yoongi was still cackling, though he looked as if he sobered up a bit from their laughter, Taehyung being the same. Yoongi stood up nonetheless and tried his very best to dance while Taehyung sang for him. Well, Taehyung's laugh was enough to let him know how crazy he looked while dancing.

Their little game continued, until the two of them were getting sleepier and sleepier, they didn't even notice they were already laying down on the floor, with the older on top as they cuddled.

Yoongi backed away a bit, staring at the younger below him. His eyes were screaming something. Something very much the same with Taehyung's.

"Hyung..." Taehyung leaned in, closing the gap between them, the older gladly welcoming his kiss.

The kiss was soon being dominated by Taehyung, who turned their bodies so he now laid on top of his hyung, who was kissing him eagerly, wantonly, returning the hunger Taehyung was giving off with their kiss.

As the older opened his mouth, Taehyung inserted his tongue to taste the insides of his hyung's mouth, the other's tongue meeting with his and soon they were tasting each other as if they were having the last meals of their lives.

A low moan escaped Yoongi's lips as Taehyung started grinding into him, his hands finding its way to the younger's hair to pull on it, feeling the pleasure from where the younger was grinding increasing.

"T-tae. I-i dare you to f-fuck me," he said when the younger stopped kissing him in the mouth and instead transferred to his neck, biting lightly on his sweet spot.

Taehyung leaned back a bit to stare at the perfection which is his boyfriend, with those sinfully pink lips parted as the older panted, begging for more.

"You don't have to as-"

"That was soooo hot."

The two of them froze before whipping their heads towards the direction of the voice, their mouths hang open when they saw Jimin staring at them wearing a similar expression.

Yoongi's whole face flushed, embarrassed that someone was actually watching them almost fuck each other. Taehyung just sent out an annoyed groan towards his bestfriend who just smiled sheepishly.

"You don't have to be ashamed you guys. Everyone knows you are a thing. Didn't know you fucked each other though."

Yoongi laughed nervously while Taehyung was now glaring daggers at Jimin.

"You just ruined everything Jimin!" Taehyung whined but he didn't bother getting up from where he lay on top of Yoongi.

Jimin just laughed.

"Okay okay! You can continue here if you like. I'll be going to my bed."

Taehyung and Yoongi had never been more thankful and annoyed.

~~~

This chap made me realize that there's no chance for me to write anything smutty. This was very cringy I'm sorry!

Anyways. Thank you for the reads, votes, comments, and follows(?is that what it's called?) you guys! And for those who added my story to their reading lists, thank you so so much!

I love you all guys.

That's all!

Bubyeeeee!