A/N

I honestly didn't think it would affect me this much. I've done nothing but cry over this and I can't stop thinking about him.

It feels like it will always be hard to accept the fact that he's gone.. he suffered so much and no one even saw it. Not even me. I feel so guilty.

We should've done something. We should've done something when he so subtly cried out for help. We should've pieced together the signs.. we should've payed more attention. He's gone now and nothing will ever be able to change it.. and I don't think that's ever going to stop haunting me.

I miss him so much.. we all do. I can't ever see that beautiful smile, hear that sweet voice, or experience the joy and selflessness he gave out. He did well. He cared for others until the very end.

I won't be upset with him, for I understand why he did what he did, and why all people in his place did what they did. I understand that he wanted to make a choice for himself for once. I understand how much pain he had to have gone through to want to end his life rather than continue on.

All he wanted was to be at peace.

He wanted the pain to stop.

He wanted to end it long ago.

But then it became too overbearing.

I hope you Rest In Peace Sweetheart..

I love you Kim Jonghyun.. you did well.

 you did well