Tea Time alone.

Ur POV

HI guys and welcome to my channel. Today I'll be doing some song covers.
Like I'll be doing Help me Help you by Logan paul featuring WDW. Fireflies by Owl city. Lose it by Oh wonder. And lastly Stitches by Shawn Mendes. But if you guys want any song requests be sure to put them in the comment section below.

I grab my natural colored accoustic guitar and tune it strum a few keys. Fix my mic and start humming the beginning.

*Fireflies*

You would not believe your eyes if 10 million fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep.

Cause they fill the open air and leave teardrops everywhere. You think me rude but I would just stand and stare.

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep. Because everything is never as it seems.

Cause I get a thousand hugs from 10 thousand lightning bugs. As they try to teach me how to dance.

A sockhop above my head. A foxtrot beneath my bed a disco ball is just hanging by a thread.

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep. Because everything is never as it seems. *When I fall asleep*.

Leave my door open just a crack.*Please take me away from here*. Cause I feel like such an ensomneac.*Please take me away from here*.

Why do I tier of counting sheep.*Please take me away from here*. When I'm far too tired to fall asleep.

To 10 million fireflies I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes. I got misty eyes as they said farewell. *Said farewell*.

But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre. Because I saved a few and I keep them in a jar.

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep. Because everything is never as it seems.* When I fall asleep*

Once I ended that song my phone buzzed and I picked it up to see that I got a YouTube notification.

WHYDONTWE posted a new video.....TEA TIME WITH WHYDONTWE

Okay guys I'm gonna go but I will finish my covers tomorrow and maybe do some requests
So be sure to like and subscribe and I'll see ya in the next video. PEACEEE.

I ended the video and start up my laptop and start editing.
*5 hrs laterz*

I got finished and posted the video. I start searching for the new tea time video. Once I found it is clicked on it.

Paused it and got up from my Teal colored spinning chair and got my grey colored 5 inch heel ankle boots on.
I grab my phone and keys and lead out the door.

I arrived at Starbucks and get a raspberry Iced tea along with a mocha frappa with extra whipped cream.

*both are size vendi ice aka large. What don't judge meh..☕☕☕*.

I arrive back home and walk back into my room seeing my laptop with the video still on the screen. I sit back in my chair and click play and watch the video while having my tea..

*30 mins later*

After the video and 45 Ounces of tea later. I get up go into the kitchen and start making myself dinner for one. Yes I'm sad and lonely😢😢😢

As I was making dinner there was a knock at my door. I went to go open it and there on the other side of my door was....

_________________________

Cliffhanger well guys hope ur having a great holiday week so far..
Christmas eve I'll be posting a rare chapter and Christmas day I'll be doing a get to know me(The author) more. I'll be happy to answer questions that u have for me or my story.. *no hate plz* and if u guys have social media's be sure to follow me
Instagram
lonely_singer_zoetrulove
Musically
CalebGoings75
OfficalSingerAvery
Theylovearii8204

Bye guys see ya in the next smut smut