o n e .

Mother was back.

That could only mean one thing.

All hell was about to break lose. Do you want to know what the sad part is?

It's. All. My. Falt.

If I didn't trust Myth this would not have happened. I was foolish. I didn't think. I couldn't think. I couldn't breathe. All I could do was stare at Mother.

I am weak. I am pathetic. I am worthless.

Why?

Why me?

WHAT DID I DO THAT'S SO BAD THAT MADE ME DESERVE THIS?!

Now I am watching Parfait die in my arms.

If I wasn't here this wouldn't had happened.

I hurt them by killing her.

I knew it wouldn't last.

It never does.

Parfait wouldn't be dieing in my arms if I hadn't brought Mother back.

Because of my foolishness my Mother cast a spell that is slowly killing her.

If I was watching her I could have saved her.

I knew Parfait was weak and I still was foolish enough to turn my back to her.

Now I look down and see my blades running thru Mother's and Myths throats.

Two more deaths on my hands.

I have killed 7 people now.

I'm not surprised.

Now I am cleaning their bloods from my blades. I want to drag them across my arm. To watch the thick red liquid flow down my arm and see it drip to the floor. But I can't. Not now atleast. There are people around.

No one can know.

No one can know the darkness inside of me. No one can know the true me.

No one.