Blue Eyes

After the coffee incident I head back to my apartment. I think about Jonah the entire walk back. His smile, his messy hair, his eyes. No eyes could compare to Daniel Seavey's though. I snap myself out of the thought of Daniel. I need to be happy without him I think.

I get a text from an unknown number.

(913)-764-2171
Hey it's Jonah!

(913)-643-2976
Hey Jonah it's Skylar

Okay duh. I think to myself. Jonah texted me I gave him my number.

Skylar changed (913)-764-2171 to Jonah☺️

Jonah☺️
You're too funny

So how are you on this
fine Wednesday evening?

Skylar 🌥
I'm good

How are you Mr. Jonah

Jonah☺️
I'm good now that I
met you

There's this party Friday
at my house if you'd like
to come?

Skylar 🌥
I'd love to!

Jonah☺️
Can't wait to see you again!

Skylar 🌥
Me too!!!!

I FaceTime Paige to tell her the news.

"Hey hoe" Paige says smiling into the camera.

"Hey Paigey" I say knowing that nickname annoys her.

She rolls her eyes at me. "How was your first full day in LA?" She says propping herself up with her elbow.

"So I met the cutest guy in the coffee shop his name is Jonah and he invited me to a party Friday" I say smiling.

"BITCH" Paige screams. "I am beyond happy for you."

"Thanks babe" I say blushing a tad.

"This'll be great for you and your fresh start, I just wish I was there" Paige says.

"I wish you were too" I say missing my best friend already.

"Just have fun with Jonah and forget about dickhead Daniel, you're onto better things now" Paige says. "Tell me about Jonah."

"Okay he's so sweet. His hair is a tad messy but it looks sexy" did I really just say that.

"Go on" Paige says looking super interested.

"He umm was really tall" I say. "And his eyes. They were really pretty."

"Prettier than Daniel's" Paige says rolling her eyes.

Daniel's blue eyes put me under some spell as Paige called it. His eyes are still the prettiest I've ever seen.

"I'll take that as a no" Paige says and I roll me eyes.

"Daniels eyes are beautiful" I admit I miss staring into them it was like swimming in an ocean when you look into them.

"Don't you fucking dare meet Daniel when you're there" Paige says. "I saw his comment on your pic he's just thirsty."

"I know I won't" I say.

"Good" she says. "Anywho I'm gonna hit the hay I have an early morning ahead of me working at the infamous Red Robin" Paige says rolling her eyes dramatically.

"Hope your shift goes well goodnight" I say and she disconnects. I miss Paige so much already.