I am GOD'S BELOVED

The world has begun and let us to live one another to do with a mission by god who guide us through his way and let us to be serve in his commands.Humankind decided to eat the forbidden fruit and they shall live in pain,hardwork,and also let them do for their self.

You shall give shelter to the homeless.my family is just poor we can't afford such foods,things,lots,and house. my mother is just a laundress person we don't have our own home we are just sleeping in the street and while my mom is still hardworking she's not neglected me to care she carry while she's begged in the street for our food and for every month to live.After the days across my mother has attacked by sickness and it cause fever we don't any money to buy some medicine, my mom begged to the people across in the street while she carried me "please help us,my child is hungry and we want food to eat plss...".people deny my mom's request she feel moody she looks like pale and full of sadness the eyes are tearing.no one  is listening they taught that my mom is just lying,she walks through the street until the rain falls,"My Lord why have you forsaken me!".she walks until she went in the church "My child I will come back for u,I'm just doing this for you".The helper came he saw my mother he ask "Why are you are here its midnight, why are you alone your wet and is that your child".He help my mother they give clothes and food to eat and the priest looks pity to my mother."where is your husband,why don't you sleep at night here and for tommorrow you will go for tommorrow".My mother feel so thankful to the priest and they accept my mother."Father thank you for accepting us I want to repay your service,and let me serve the church for god.the priest accept us me and my mother sleep at midnight in church.My mother prayed at the church and asking to the priest."father thank you for all you give to us and father I want you know that I have to leave my child here as a repalcement".Mother walks throught the calbary and she left me.

I Angelica franciisasca the child of god young to be living with no family and living in the church.Standing alone I keep myself to be more progress in my life I could'nt experience how does the young girl can do something else,the priest of the church allows me to serve as a house helper in my young ae 10 until I growing up in the church I almost profit them  they regarded me as a young shepherd.

My own place is inside in the church I'm just young child who does'nt have any experience in the outside.I'm always asking "Father how do I live like this,I can't hide I feel this way".The priest saw me crying in front of the altar lend my knee in the ground and begging to the lord."Angelica why are you crying,who is the person hurts you" the priest came and ask for something he could help me.