die and death do I want

She was cing over later.
Time to be an attention whore now.

Grabbing a sharp one from my favorite box I started by a little amd then I quickly some more. You could go deeper and just end it all here right now.

You cant though shes coming.

Shes here.

Bed time

Cuddles. Hugs. Movies. Convos. Sleep. Hugs.

Morning. Hugs. Lots. I Wants to kiss. She probably doenst want to though. Pull away ignore it.

She leaves. Goes outside without bracelett. Friend comes. Golf cart. Sister sees. Says shes telling mom. I blame it on the cat. She blames my her, my gf, my hugs, my cuddles.

Going to really late movie. In car. Tells mom everything. Blames my hugs. Mom yells. We stop sister goes inside. Mom grabs my wrist and asks why. I can only cry xause I dont know why. She asks what i thinm my family members who killed themselves or tried made others feek like.

I come out, but not about my gf, and she laughs and says oh. I dont want to go to movie. But i dont want to see dad more. I stay. Tell mom not to tell that im gay. She wont. She hasnt till this day. We make up. I stay clean for 4 months. Which is today. And I am still in relationship. I hide guilt and sadness.

But all the guilt and sadness is buildinf up. Its really hard to be clean still. And i habe a feeling i will ruin it over break.