chapter 4

They say youd first time is an experience you'll never forget and yes I know technically it's not my first time, it also is for so many reasons....my first time with a woman, my first time with Kate, my first time head over heels madly in love!!!!! And believe me it's a night I will never and don't ever want to forget..........
As our naked bodies quivered and tangled together, my fingers mirroring Kate's as we slide in and out of each other, our eyes never separating letting the other see every reaction of pleasure! Kate was so incredible checking I was ok, not realising that I was beyond ok right how-to say I've never felt these feelings and this level of arousal is an understatement. Our lips connected yet our eyes stayed together, tongues passionately yet tenderly working together in unison with our fingers. Whispering against my lips, Kate strangled out one word 'more' and somehow I knew what she meant. Moaning into her kiss and following her request I slide a 3rd finger inside, her eyes rolling back in her head briefly before looking back into my eyes, asking a silent question. Nodding quickly, needing more of her, I screamed her name in desire as she mirrored my action and slid another finger inside. It was clear even to me that both of us were close to orgasm-her juices coated my fingers and I could feel both our pussies spasming and clenching.
My eyes found Kate and I could see the sexual desire and the need to explode.......swallowing and resting my forehead against hers, our breathes shallow and dripping with arousal......her voice quivering as she spoke 'rana I love you so much.......cum with me baby......you me together, eye to eye soul to soul heart to heart.......cum with me my love!'
Hearing her words, the tremble of her voice, the breathes full of desperation and desire between each word.....I needed to cum, needed to orgasm more that I knew was possible
Unable to speak sentences, I nod quuckly, whispering as my legs began to tremble 'now......please.....now'
One loud moan of my name and we both exploded, literally, both orgasming together, our bodies jolting and trembling as we ride our orgasm out..........gazing up at Kate as we hold each other, our fingers still inside but now still as I take in the layer of sweat on her face, god even that was so fucking hot to me. Placing lazy kisses to my lips as I moan incoherent words, Kate whispering softly 'I'm gonna marry you one day.......mmm rana Connor'
Her eyes closed and her body clung to mine as she slept laying against me, my eyes fluttering trying to fight the fatigue but also revelling in her words. As my eyes finally closed, my thoughts were all of her, of our love and our future.