We did it

Shays POV

Omg they are looking better then ever. Callum, Michael, ash and Luke lined up next to each other walking towards me is the best feeling in the world. I remember the first time I ever talked to them, it was a dream come true. They don't even have any idea how much love I have for them.

They strolled up towards me as I acted calm and invited them to my house for some pizza because I already know that they all love pizza. I'm the same. We are all like a big pizza family. They probably think of me as a sister since I have known them all for over 7 years now. If I ever share my love for them I will probably ruin everything.

-at shays house eating pizza-

" I'm bored" Callum said with a smirk, " we should play spin the bottle" , glancing at all of us.

We all agreed and were playing spin the bottle.  I spun the bottle and it landed on me and Luke. My heart melted. We had to kiss...alone in my bedroom. We walked into the room where we looked at each other in the eye. There was a spark. We then lent in for the kiss. OMG IM KISSING LUKE. HOLY FUCKKKKKK. We have been kissing for a while. He reached his hands down onto my butt cheeks. I put my hands on his shoulders. Soon enough I realised it was time. We looked at each other in the eye after taking a breath and he pulled my shirt off and staring right at my huge boobs, looking stunned. I then unbuttoned his shirt and was also amazed at his six pack. Soon enough we had taken all of our clothes off and were on my bed. I could tell what we were about to do was not innocent. I then layed on my bed as he towered above me. I could feel him inside me. He was huge. I then let out a moan forgetting that Michael, Ash and Callum were just outside of my room. They then opened the door fast, looking at us with shocked faces. I was confused what they were going to do next as I looked over at them still naked on my bed with Luke. All of a sudden instead of them closing the door and giving us our privacy they walked into the room and stripped themselves and Callum said "are we free to join". Both me and Luke nodded our heads and looked at them.

I was shocked. Not only this was an orgi but basically a gay one with four guys and one girl. I never imagined them doing it with each other. They were like brothers. They even take showers together still...wait...ohhhh. Yeah they are definitely gay for each other now that I think about it. Despite all of the surprises that came to me I still proceeded with me getting a penis In front and back and top of my body.

It was my dream night.

This was my first story and soz if it was to sexual for u but it's a fan fic for my friend and I wanted it to be dirty but not to descriptive.