Unpacking

I set the last box of My stuff in My bedroom and sat on the bed. I pulled the box labeled 'Bed Set' closer to me and opened it. I pulled out a couple of sky blue pillow cases and a giant ocean blue comforter. It was silky on one side and furry on the other. In case your wondering why all blue? My favorite color is blue. I have an ocean themed room here. The walls were blue with all but one wall covered in fish, seashells, and sea plants.

What's on that one wall?, you might ask. Posters, pictures and stickers of My favorite singers. That would include: Selena Gomez, Becky G, Ariana Grande, Zendaya Coleman, Austin Mahone, Adam Lambert, but half of it is covered with One Direction. 

  This was My room as a little girl and I guess the ocean them just stuck with me. It helped me feel calm and Cool. I could come in here and just relax. I used to have this CD player that I would pit this disk into and it would play the sounds of the ocean. Like the sounds of the water falls and waves and different sea animal sounds. It made everything seem realistic.

I pulled out two pillows and slipped them into the pillow cases. I placed them neatly at the head of the bed then placed the comforter evenly over the bed with the furry side facing upwards. I didnt need to put on any sheets because it already had them on the bed.

I grabbed another box labeled 'clothes' and started hanging up shirts and dresses and putting pants and shorts in the dresser. I was done emptying all boxes labeled 'clothes' after about 30 minutes. I then moved onto the boxes labeled 'dresser top items' . I opened the box and picked up a picture of My intire family in it. And I mean the entire family, me, My dad, My mom, My brother, My cousins, My ants and uncle's, My nephews and niecies, My grandmas and grandpas, everyone. The picture was taken at a family get together I very long time ago. I was very little than. I set it in the middle of the dresser and continued to take out different niknaks and pictures and candles and set them all up. After that I was done packing.

I laid down in My bed just looking around My new room. It started to feel like home now with all of My stuff set up.

"Maybe I can get used to calling this place home."