♡chapter 7♡

It's been three days since Jinyoung found out about the not so little secret and honestly, everything has been going quite well

It's been three days since Jinyoung found out about the not so little secret and honestly, everything has been going quite well. Jaebum and Youngjae have been quieter in their room, Kunpimook is still crazy as ever but Jinyoung doesn't mind, Yugyeom is a sweetheart, and both Jackson and Mark has stopped arguing. Sort of. They still bicker over little things like who gets to sit next to him but that's as far as it goes.

Currently, all seven of the boys were sitting on the couch and floor, watching Christmas movies. It was actually the night before Christmas Day and Yugyeom wanted to get into the Christmas spirit. Of course Jinyoung couldn't say no to his little baby so there they are, enjoying Rudolph's adventures.

"Jinyoungie Hyung." Yugyeom whispered, lightly poking the others cheek. The latter turned to face Yugyeom and hummed an "mm". Butterflies immediately erupting in his tummy, his kitty ears were slightly bent and his tail curled up.

"Ah come here." Jinyoung patted his lap for the maknae to cuddle, which in fact he slowly but surely did. Jackson and Mark were in their own little world giggling and poking each other until those words left Jinyoung's mouth, making both boys turn around and glare at the giant maknae.

"I'm tired." Jackson yawned out, laying his head onto Mark's shoulder. Mark pouted his lips and scrunched up his nose as the youngers ears brushed up against his neck. His neck was one of his most sensitive spots and the fact that he couldn't do anything about right now made Mark fidget.

"Then why don't you go to your room?" Mark whispered, not wanting get shushed by Youngjae like earlier.

"I don't want to be by myself." Jackson pouted and looked up at the older with his big doe eyes, hinting at what he wanted. It wasn't exactly a lie, Jackson hated being alone. It just wasn't the whole truth either. The amount of time Jackson and Mark spent bickering about Jinyoung led Jackson to form a crush on the older.

"Okay and?" Mark was confused. Confused with everything actually. He knew he liked Jinyoung but apart of him had a soft spot for Jackson. Even though they bicker so much, Mark can't help but get butterflies in his tummy when the two make contact.

"Aish just come on!" Jackson was now pulling the older up and into his room, immediately stripping down to his boxers and snuggling under the covers. Mark chuckled and took off his pants, leaving him just in his oversized shirt he tends to steal from his friends and his boxers. Hesitantly, he got under the covers and laid on the end of the bed, back facing Jackson.

Of course, the younger didn't like this and rolled his eyes. He turned towards Mark and sighed, wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling Mark closer to his body.

"Wha-what are you doing?" Mark stammered, getting hot from Jackson's touch. Finding this cute, Jackson chuckled and snuggled further into Mark, if that was even possible.

Mark's breathing hitched as Jackson chuckled, feeling his breath on the back of his neck. Soon getting comfortable, Mark began to relax and calm down, melting into Jackson's touch.

"Where did Mark and Jackson go?" Kunpimook questioned, looking at Jaebum for answers. Jaebum smirked and turned towards the younger, him immediately shrinking from Jaebum's smirk.

"Aish Baby don't do that Bammie, they're upstairs." Youngjae softly whispered, watching Kunpimook's every move. He honestly felt bad for the younger. It looked like Jackson and Mark were going to get together soon, same with Jinyoung and Yugyeom, and then him and Jaebum were together, leaving Kunpimook to be alone.

"Ah whatever." Kunpimook rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. He felt a soft tap on his back and annoyedly turned around, softening as his eyes met with Yugyeom's.

"Come up here!" Yugyeom chirped and patted the couch, Kunpimook crawling over and laying his head down on Jinyoung's shoulder.

Youngjae and Jaebum chuckled, lost in their own little world. They barely watched the movie anymore, only paying attention to each other's wandering hands. Jaebum was currently rubbing Youngjae's thighs under the covers as Youngjae tried suppressing a moan.

Minutes later, both couldn't handle the teasing and ran to their room, locking the door and melting into each other.

"Are they going to do it again?" a soft voice broke the silence, making Jinyoung chuckle. He pulled Kunpimook in closer and squeezed Yugyeom's waist, making the two maknaes giggle.

"Just watch the movie, okay? Or are you guys tired?" Almost immediately, both boys shook their head in sync and continued to watch the movie, a few giggles coming out and here and there.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
•honestly have no idea what I want to do w/ the ships besides 2Jae