▲ 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ▲

Introduction

Hey guys,

I just want to thank you all for taking the time to read this; it means a lot to me! I've been working really hard on this story, and I really appreciate all of the support and praise I have gained during the time this story has been on Wattpad! Thank you so, so much! Gravity Falls is my all-time favorite TV show, and I absolutely love the plot, and I adore all of the characters. So, to show my love for the show, Alex Hirsch (our lord and savior), and the fandom, I wrote this fanfic. Hope you enjoy!

This fanfic has been heavily inspired by Rick and Morty, Doctor Who, Coraline, The Ancient Magus' Bride, Steven Universe, Little Misfortune, Fran Bow, BBC's Intruders, Mystic Messenger, Not Even Bones, and Portal.

SPOILER WARNING! This fanfic contains major spoilers for Gravity Falls, Gravity Falls: Lost Legends, and the Gravity Falls: Journal 3 hardcopy! If you don't want anything spoiled from the complete Gravity Falls series and wish to experience the stories for yourself, don't read this! Please go check them out before reading this story since this fanfiction takes place two years after the events in the show and Lost Legends. This fanfic even has spoilers for the non-canon story of Dipper and Mabel and the Curse of the Time Pirates' Treasure, so if you want to read that yourself, I recommend you go away and read that first before reading this. If you have already watched/read everything I have just listed or just simply don't care about spoilers, then, by all means, proceed ahead!

As a disclaimer, I want to warn you all that I have flagged this fanfiction as mature. I advise you to leave now if you are underage or if the topics listed below make you uncomfortable in any way. I want to make it clear that I DO NOT support the themes featured in this story. Please be mindful that the mature topics listed may change due to this story being incomplete. So make sure to check the disclaimers regularly since new mature content may appear in the future. Do remember that this story is intended for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken to heart. The predicted age range for this story is +18, but that may change along with the topics listed due to this story being incomplete. However, +18 is the overall predicted age range based on the subjects that are planned to come up in the story. I will not be held responsible for anyone's actions so if you are underage; there's obviously nothing I can physically do to stop you but do remember that this is your decision and I have nothing to do with that. Proceed on your own accord, but I will not be held accountable for anyone's actions.

---

(This story is incomplete! These content warnings may change!)

Mature Content:

- Strong language

- Graphic depictions of violence and gore

- Murder/character death

- Masochism/self-harm

- Suicide threats

- Sexual content

- Minor sexism and patriarchy

- Mental illness (e.g., Stockholm syndrome, schizophrenia, insomnia, etc.)

- Underage drinking

- Underage smoking

- Illegal drug use

- Implied alcohol abuse/alcoholism

- Implied drug addictions

- Implied incest

- Implied child abuse

- Implied childhood sexual abuse

- Implied underage sex