Prolouge

"Kiss me. But don't fall inlove with me."

Jamella Evans, or Ella as they call her, has a mortal arch enemy who is named Prince Charming of Hartman High School ( *drum roll ) Chase Jamison. Handsome. Popular. Chic-magnet. Mischievous. Hot-Headed. Cold. Devious. Rude. Short tempered. Impulsive. And the list goes on. He is everything she is not. Plus he makes her life a living nightmare.

He is one hell of a boy. And by hell, as Ella describes him, the devil walking in flesh itself, the "Prince of Darkness" as she calls him. It would be annoying to be living in a world that he exists in. But it definitely would be terrifying to live in the same house.

Jamella and Chase develop feelings for each other. But their relationship was cut short because of Chase's family issues. Chase had to leave, there was only one thing he can't leave behind. Ella.

Princess of Pure Evil and Prince of Darkness goes perfectly well, doesn't it?

Chase left Ella a remembrance. She thought it was his farewell gift. But in reality, it was so much more.

Fate brought them together, but will faith bring them back to each other?

"We won't be Romeo and Juliet. We sure as hell won't be star-crossed lovers. We make our destinies. You and me."

Love conquers all, doesn't it?