Mine for life

(warning this chapter is a lemon/rape so if you dont like it please avoid and skip to the next chapter)

Its bean 2 days since i became a neko. I have put my plan into action and me and levi got "closer". God did spending this much time with him make me feel sick. We are curently laying on the bed him spooning me from behind. I hated this so much but this is so i can gain enough trust so he will remove the chains. I wonder how long that will take. I layed down there wondering how i ended up in this mess. While i was in thought i started to purr. I hate this so much he always pets me behind the ear. I stayed still not moving knowing what happened the last time. I fell asleep a little after. 

Dream

I was running in the woods foot steps closing in closer behind me. ("Y/N) stop running its not gonna help it point less!" person yelled. I kept running though scared on what will happen if he does catch me. How did this happen how i dont get it. i just kept running. I finally got to a opening no more foot steps behind me. I didnt stop running though the more distance i have from that thing ill be safe. I finally stopped running when i got into town. Wait this town was destroyd due to titans. There are my friends mikasa and eren collecting wood outside the wall. ARE THEY CRAZY! people arnt aloud outside the walls i tried getting there attention but they ouldnt listen. "eren mikasa please can you hear me!"i screamed to get there attention. "i wonder when (Y/N) is getting back" then boom they were snatched by titans. "MIKASA EREN NO!" i ran after the titan my gear ready but i could activate it. I tried to cut the feet so it would drop them but my hand went right through it."how!". I felt arns go around my waist hugging me from behind. "how does it feel to see them die thats what happenes when you run away from from cadet this is what happenes there dead because of you because you chose to run from me even after we made the deal!" " NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

end of dream 

I shot up breathing deeply able to hear my heart leap from my chest. It was just a nightmare thank god. I look to my left to see levi sleeping. I swear if we wernt in the state we are in now i would think this was cute. "i cant believe that happened" i wispered so i wouldnt wake levi up. i got up quietly ans headed to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection. my hair was a mess and my cat it was bent. How do cats stand there ear being bent? i turned the sink on and put both my hands together and collected water in my palms. I splashed the water on my face and breathed in and cried. I sat on the floor and closed the door (that rymed lol) and cried loud. I cant stand this place that dream it felt to real to just be a nightmare. I ducked my head in between my knees and cried. The door opened and i didnt bother to look up knowing who it was. "why are you crying (Y/N) are you ok" levi said sitting down and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I shrugged his arm off i couldnt stand it even more. "your the problem levi i cant stand being here with you i hate you i  cant stand you i want to be with my friends and be happy" i cried. "but i thought you loved me you kiss me and hug me after everything i do for you, you dont love me!" he screamed. i covered my cat ears that were no down by my head. "levi i never loved you i love eren!"  We heard a boom outside and levi ran out of the bath room. this is my chance to get out of here. I ran out of the house and to the scouting grounds are. But a large foot stopped me from running even further. I looked up and saw a titan staring down at me.  it smashed its hand down in the ground trying to grab me but i jumped back. I didnt have the gear on me because levi took it thinking i could use it to escape him. It tried grabbing at me again and i dogged it again this banging my head against the ground. I grabbed my head groaing in pain. Ignoring the pain i fastly got up and rana different direction. But before i could get far the titan scoopt me up and held me tight in its hand. i thrashed around trying to get free. A memory of eren's mom getting eaten by a titan popped up in my head. "n-no i will n-not die eren's mom died i will not let him s-suffer from my death as well. I bit his hand with my fangs and tore of some skin from his hand. I kept repeating this until the titan dropped dead. I was weirded out thinking did i just kill a titan doing that but then levi dropped in front of me. My head banged so hard on the ground my vision swelled and i was put in a state of black. I woke up to my hands being bound above my head and black duck tape crossed my mouth. I swear why do people tape moths shut. i opened my mouth wide ripping the tape of and spit it on the floor. "levi where the fuck are you!" i yelled i hate being bound. "nice to know your awake kitten and your able to rip tape off our moth but anyway lets have some fun punishment is a order for you trying to escape again. (rape part ahead) I saw him walk in the room with only boxers on. I looked at my self to see i was only in my bra and under wear. "what the hell did you strip me when i was asleep!" i yelled i was pissed i know he is crazy in all but this is way to far. "yes i did let our fun time start" he said and walked over to the bed and crawled on top of me. I struggled trying to get free but the bounds were rope so it dug in my skin. "stay away from me asshole stop" i yelled. "sorry hunny but this is what you get for not obeying orders" he leaned down and kissed me.

levi P.O.V

i leaned down and kissed her. God i love this i love the feel of her lips on my own. I licked her bottom lip asking for entry. She denied of course but i wouldnt let that happen. hmmm i heard when you squeeze a cats tail it hurts them lets see if its true. I grabbed her tail and squeezed it hearing a painful cry from her. I took this as a advantage and shoved my tongue  in her mouth. God did she tast good. I roamed her mouth from top to bottom then started to kiss down her neck. I found her sweet spot and sucked on it. She was trying to hold back a moan but it didnt work. She released her sweet moan for me. Only im aloud to hear these moans. I pulled her white pants down and her under wear and started to finger her. "pl-please stop it hurts" my sweat (Y/N) said. Yea i know she is a virgin but not for long.  I kept fingering her until i heard her moans. She was wet and only for me. She came all over my finger and I stuck one in my mouth one by one. God she was so sweet. I cant handle this anymore. "sorry kitten but i can't hsndle my self anymore" I told her. I matched her entrance with my dick and slowly went in her. She screamed in pain her virginity being mine. I thrusted in her once she adjusted and then i was at my edge. I came deep inside hr knowing i never did use protection. She was asleep tears coming out her eyes. I laughed knowing she was mine for life.