Training again

(Y/N) P.O.V

Me and mikasa were in our bunks getting dressed in our uniforms today we have training once more and today we were still doing the whole balance strap thing." um mikasa do you think eren will pass this he seamed to be having trouble yesterday in training with those traps he even flipped upside down" i said adjusting the straps so they wouldn't fall off my shoulders. "yea im pretty sure he has it down and besides we both know him well enough that he hasn't faced a challenge that he could solve and (Y/N) dont worry about if i was worried then there is something wrong and you know how protective i am" mikasa said while she was gripping the red scarf around her neck. I know why to her and eren have known each other longer them and armin and i have known them both eren have saved mikasa life when they were kids. After we were done getting dressed we headed out the bunkers. We all gathered all around the place we were doing the vesting at. And there went eren. To be honest you had a crush on the black haired male mikasa knew about your feeling for him and didnt care at all she knew you would never hurt him if you did end up getting the courage to even tell him how you felt. mYou watched worrying about eren because he wa already having trouble and this washis last chance if he didnt pass he wouldnt be able to go foreword on his training there for wouldnt be able to join the scouts. Yes due to both of our loved ones being eaten by the same titan we both promised each other that we would avenge there death mikasa wasnt so happy about you and eren making that promise knowing you guys would get hurt not to mention she made a promise to his mom that no matter what she would always protect him. Thats when fear struck me he flipped upside down. "NO NO I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT!!!!" eren yelled trying to get back up. The person who was our trainer came to inspect him then removed his harness."Hmmm you have more capability then i thought you managed to keep balance for awhile even when the gear was broken this shows me that you can go foreword with the training" our captain said. A wave of relief came over you. We all ran to go hug eren and laughed our friend survived. After that whole thing passed we did something for him to celibate granet erwen was so hard to get through but we did it. The whole night had passed and me ans mikasa were in our bunks talking with the other girls. The whole night when by while we had fun.