Lily smiled at her reflection, satisfied. Her medium length auburn hair was loose and her green eyes sparkled. She was wearing black jeans and a gray shirt. The brown leather jacket was baggy but it looked good.

She looked at her watch to see that it was almost time. She walked down the stairs and opened the door, only to see her long time boyfriend's back.

"Hi, you look wonderful." He said then scratched the back of his neck. "No, how about-" he coughed a little. "Here's some flowers, gorgeous."

Lillian pressed her hand to her mouth, her laughter almost escaping.

"That sounds weird," he sighed. Asher hummed, "Oh! I know."

"Don't you look beautiful today-"

"I thought I look beautiful everyday," Lily said, her tone serious.

Asher gave a small yelp as he almost dropped the flowers. His glasses went down a bit as he turned around quickly.

"You do! Even now, oh wow. I- I was just uh- practicing for a-a play!" He rambled. "Here's the flowers, yo-your favorite!" He handed her a bouquet of sunflowers shakily.

A fair blush coated his cheeks as he rambled on and on. "Asher," Lily called out, smiling.

Asher kept rambling. Lily grinned and pressed her lips onto his softly. He tensed then relaxed, melting to the kiss.

He softly cupped her cheek and leaned into her. She could feel his smile and the warmth that he always had with him.

Lily reluctantly pulled away and rested her forehead against his. "You always do that," she grinned.

Asher blinked and blinked again. "I uh- want to sound cool," he blushed.

"I catch you every time and you'd sound like a blubbering mess," she giggled.

As she smiled at him, he silently thanked God that He blessed him with such a beautiful and kind soul. He still couldn't believe she agreed to that first date a few years back. She's gorgeous, smart, witty, and his whole world. He loved her, loved her so much.

"I love you," he whispered.

It was her turn to blush as happiness shone through her eyes. "I love you too."

Then he dramatically bowed, "Shall we?" Lily laughed and looped her arm around his, kissing his cheek in the process. "We shall."

Asher stared at her side profile, a small smile on his lips. He was always nervous at every date, even breathing the air she breathes makes his heart pound. Maybe it was because she was so out of his league or maybe it was because he loved her.

He gently intertwined their fingers making Lily smile at him. It was the little things like this that made every date worthwhile. It was the little kisses that warmed her heart. It was his smile that made her heart beat in a frenzy. She loved his smile. The way it lit up his face, the slight crinkle in his eyes and the dimple that always shows up.

"So where are we going?" She asked nonchalantly.

He bit back a snort at her act. He knew her more than she knew herself. Asher hummed making her frown. She hated surprises without a doubt. That's why he wanted this to be a surprise.

"How about a clue?" She probed.

"You'll love it," he grinned and kissed her hand. She blushed and humphed.

It was a long drive but he knew that she'd love every minute of their date. He planned this for months. Just waiting for the right moment.

"Close your eyes."

"I don't like surprises!" She exclaimed. He chuckled when she did it anyway. He loved that she trusted him so much.

Asher jogged to her door and opened it. Gently guiding her through the forest as she scented the grass, the soil, the wild.

As he dropped his hands to the side, she opened her eyes. It was small picnic, just under the tree beside the river. She loved it.

"You can run," he whispered to her ear making her shiver. "Let her out."

My wolf howled inside. The beast in her was begging to be free. She wanted to engrave her scent on her chosen and her love.

Asher watched her transform, keeping the folded clothes to the side. Her nudity wasn't a problem but it did cause a little discomfort in his southern region.

The grey wolf was glorious. A true alpha female. She was big, savage and all his. This wolf, this wildness will always have his heart.

"Hello, my beauty." He reached out to her, waiting.

The wolf nuzzled on his hand, seeking warmth from her chosen. He was a male of worth. The human who has nurtured and healed this female's wounds. His strength is not in his muscles and power but in his heart of gold.

She gently licked his mark and rubbed her scent on him. To warn all females that he was only hers. Asher laughed as she did this.

"I am yours as you are mine."

The wolf purred, satisfied with his statement. Lily watched their interaction knowing it was the wolf who loved him first.

She loved him as Lily did.

The fur side was grateful that he planned this. It has been too long since her last shift.

"Go run, I'll be here waiting." He scratched her side making her purr softly. She trotted to forward, wantin g to get lost in the wild.

She looked back at him. "I'll be here waiting." It was one of reassurance. It made her calm.

"Not too long, my wolf."

She didn't want to leave her chosen but at the same time she wanted to run and run and run. The wolf went back to lick his cheek making him chuckle and dashed to the forest.