#2

Niall

"(Y/N)! Come down here!" Niall yells at me from the bottom of the staircase.

"Wait, give me a second!" I yell back.

Quickly slipping on my PJ's and slippers, I grab my phone and rush down the stairs.

"What's with the sudden rush?" I pant once I walk into the kitchen.

Niall grabs a plate of chicken wings along with sauce and a glass of orange juice.

"Well thanks for the drink," I roll my eyes and pour myself a glass.

"Sorry," He chuckles silently.

I walk into the living room where a hungry Niall is sitting on the couch. I laugh at the sight. Sauce is dripping down his mouth with a giant chicken wing in his hands. Why am I not surprised, I smile to myself.

"You didn't answer my question." I remind him.

"Oh, um, right." He rubs his neck with the back of his hand, getting sauce on his skin. "Crap."

I shake my head walking into the kitchen for a washcloth. Niall is such a pig sometimes, but I still love him very much.

"(Y/N)! Hurry it's dripping!" his voice echoes from the other room.

"Calm yourself!" I laugh while wetting the cloth. I make my way to the living room sighing.

"Thank you," Niall smiles brightly at me as I wipe off the sauce from the back of his neck.

"No problem," I smile back sitting next to him.

"Um, so what do you want to watch?"

"We're watching something?" I look around my surroundings, a candle lit up in the table in front of me, a bag of popcorn beside it, and Niall's food to the opposite side.

"Oh." I blush.

"Yeah.. I thought it would be nice to just relax together, right?"

"Yeah." I murmured quietly.

Niall looks at me in concern, his arm around my shoulders. "I know you don't like movies, but I really want to spend quality time together. If you know what I mean.."

I nod, snuggling into his chest. "I do."

Unwrapping his arm around me, Niall gets up to find a movie for us to watch.

"What about Titanic?" He looks back at me holding the DVD up.

I flash a small smile. "Sure."

*****

Niall's POV:

"(Y/N!), (Y/N)!" I shake my girlfriend's arm trying to wake her up.

She groans, flipping to the other side. I shake her arm again, but harder.

"What.. Niall.." She mumbles, hugging the pillow next to her.

I sigh, turning off the T.V. The movie didn't finish yet but I really want to be with (Y/N). We barely ever get to see each other with her going to College, and me working at my part time job at Nando's.

"Niall?" I hear a small voice.

"You're awake!" I exclaim, bringing her to a tight embrace.

She giggles, slowly getting up to take a quick sip from her glass.

"Niall I love you," She tells me as she places the glass back down, sitting down on my lap. I blush, gripping onto her hips. (Y/N) kisses me roughly on the lips, causing me to tumble down on the couch.

I wrap my arms around her waist, tugging her closer.

"Get up," I instruct her.

"Noo," she whines, pulling my hair with her fingers. I love when she does that and she knows it.

Gripping onto her waist surely, I roll over her body so that I'm on top of her instead. I lift myself off of her just a bit, looking down at the most beautiful girl in the world.

"(Y/N).." I moan, pushing my head down to nuzzle my face into her stunning brunette hair.

"Niall," She kisses me again, leaving small kisses on my face, neck, and collarbone. A quiet moan escapes my mouth.

"I love you (Y/N).." I whisper softly.

"I love you more, Niall."

-fini-