Secret

((This chapter contains mentions of physical and emotional abuse, please vote and save this story! Love ya'll!))

Will's POV

I crept into the apartment, I had to get my report card before James got back. I wasn't doing so well in school, and by not doing well, I mean all F's and D's. It wasn't my fault, I just wasn't so good at tests. I pulled open drawers frantically, that's when I heard someone coming in from behind me.

"Are you looking for this?" James said with his gruff voice. I turned around slowly, fear creeping in. "Look at your grades!" He shouted stomping toward me. James was a big man, taller than me, and buffer than me. I stepped back cautiously.

"I'm trying to get my grades back up." I whispered.

"Call me sir!" He roared, gabbing my arm and twisting it.

"Sir! I'm sorry sir! Ow!" I tried to pull out of his dangerous grip, but his hand wouldn't budge. "Please let me go! You're hurting me!" I pleaded. He twisted my arm even more.

"You need discipline. I can fix you." He shoved me into the wall, and fists flew, cracking against my pale skin.

"Ow! Ow! I'm sorry! Please stop!" I cried out, luckily for me, the punching stopped.

"You better get good grades... " He pulled me closer. "Unless you want this to happen again." I frantically shook my head. "Good. Remember, don't tell anybody about this." He stood and walked away, grabbing a beer. I ran outside to our driveway, tears were splashing down my cheeks. I knew I had to call Mikey, I didn't want to be around destruction anymore and I was in pain.

"Mikey...?" My voice trembled.

"Will? ¿Qué pasó? ¿Estás bien?Is something wrong? Are you okay?" Mikey sounded like he was really worried. It was comforting to know at least someone cared, after something like this happened. As I thought of what had just happened, feelings of isolation and fear overwhelmed me, and I began to sob. "Will? Why are you crying? Are you at your house? I'm coming to get you." I heard the click of the receiver. I wailed, hugging my knees together. I knew Mikey wasn't far, but it did feel that way. my dark brown hair fell in my eyes, sticking to my wet forehead.

The sound of a motorcycle reached my ears, I looked up. My boyfriend jumped off his bike. He ran over towards me, and pulled me up.

"What's wrong? What happened?" He scanned my tear streaked face. I shook my head, right now I didn't want to talk. "Okay, okay." He seemed to understand what I needed and pulled me in close to his chest. I sobbed into his shoulder. "It's okay, it's okay." He kissed the top of my head. "Let's go to my house okay?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to his motorcycle. "Anything you want to tell me?" He asked. I shook my head. "Okay..." I didn't think he believed me. "Let's go."