Chapter 3

When the boys came and got them Brandi sat by Niall. Tori sat by Zayn. Brandi and Tori were split up so Zayn took Tori to the back of the bus Niall took Brandi to the front of the bus. Zayn said "I love your shirt because it has my name on it and it's so awesome" Tori said in a shy voice "Thank you how are you and the boys doing?"Zayn said "We are doing good how about you and your friend that I don't know where Niall took her hopeful they are still on the bus." Tori and Zayn laugh at what Zayn said. and Harry said"You know Zayn is filter with you because he likes you." Tori said "Ya I know" Harry  said "Ok good" Zayn said "I'm not filter with her she just so beautiful. Wait? is that filter with someone." Tori and Harry  both look at each other and looked back at Zayn they both said "Yes." Zayn's face turned bright red. Tori said to  Harry  "Sure he didn't know he was filter with me." Zayn said "I didn't know I was filter with you ."

Meanwhile with Brandi and Niall.

 Niall said "I love your shirt because it has my name on it. And how are you and your friend doing" Brandi said in a shy voice "Thank you me and my friend are doing good. I can't wait to go on stage to sit by you. Oh and how are you and the boys doing to." Niall said "We are doing good." Harry, Louis and Liam were sitting and wonder what was happen. Harry went and sat by Tori. Brandi and Niall were talking then Liam showed up and sat by Brandi and said "You know Niall is filter with you" Niall said "I'm not filter with her she just so beautiful. Wait? is that filter with her omg I'm so sorry for doing that" Brandi said "That Ok."

Tori was get tired and fall asleep on Harry and Zayn. So Harry and Zayn were talk about who will wake Tori up. So Zayn  said "No! Harry I'm waking her up not you" Harry said "No! Zayn I'm going to wake her up not you." Louis said "Guys do you want to wake her up right now with all this fight she fall asleep on you Zayn  with her head on your legs and Harry she has her legs on you so who do you think she likes more you Harry or you Zayn."

Zayn said "She like me more then you Harry" Harry said "No! she like me more than you Zayn." Louis said "Guys listen what is the matter why are you guys fight over her she is just a woman." Harry and Zayn both said "She is not just a woman she is my future wife " Harry looked at Zayn. Zayn looked at Harry. Louis said "Ok guys so you both want her to be your future wife I'm right or am I wrong" Harry said "No you are right we both want her to be our future wife"

Brandi was get tried to. So she fall asleep on Niall's legs and she put her feet on Liam's legs. Louis come over to where the boys were sitting and said to Niall and Liam "Good thing you guys are not fight over Brandi like Harry and Zayn are fight over Tori." Niall said "Because we don't care who Brandi picks or who she will be with." Liam said "Yeah because me and Niall got to know Brandi a lot better so we are just let her sleep on us. And tell us why Harry and Zayn are fight over Tori?" Louis said "You guys know that the girls are both beautiful right." Niall and Liam said "Right" Louis said "While that is why Harry and Zayn are fight about who will wake Tori up and who will ask her out on a data and that love stuff so can you guys help me plz." Niall and Liam were both like "We can't help you we have Brandi on our laps so just tell them to be quite." Louis said "I tried to do that but it didn't work."

Liam said "Ok if that didn't work just slap them in the face and say be quiet that always works with Zayn when he get really annoying." So Louis goes and slaps Zayn and Harry in the face and tell them to be quiet or they will wake up Tori and Brandi. Zayn said "Vas you do that for." Louis said "Don't say Vas you do that for to me you know why I did that because we have two girls sleeping on our bus. So how about you guys go to bed like the girls and Niall and Liam" So Harry and Zayn went to bed and in the morning they were almost to Florida. So the boys woke up the girls. And Zayn said "You go first Tori."