Chapter 7

So after the concert was over with.  Tori and Zayn went to go talk to her dad about how Zayn asked her to marry him.  Her dad was not happy that his little girl was going to marry a guy who is a singer and goes on tour all the time.  So then her dad gave Zayn his blessing to marry his daughter but first he said  " If you hurt my little girl you will not be sorry and your fans wont know where you went so I give you my blessing to marry my daughter just DON'T HURT HER GOT! "  Zayn  said "Yes I won't hurt her one bit."

So then Tori and Zayn start plan their wedding.

Meanwhile with Brandi and Niall. They went to Brandi's house to ask her dad if Niall could marry his little girl. And Brandi's dad was not so happy that his little girl was going to marry a singer. Brandi's dad asked Niall "How did you ask her to marry you" and then Niall said "Well it was during a concert in front of thousands of fans and I just asked her after Zayn asked Tori to marry him. And so that is how I asked your daughter to marry me is that ok" Brandi's dad looked at Niall and said "You have my blessing to marry my daughter but DON'T HURT HER GOT IT!" Niall said "OK."

So then Niall and Brandi plan their wedding

But before the wedding planning.  Niall and Brandi ment Tori and Zayn at the park. Tori had a great idea that they could get married together and have the wedding the same day as her's and Zayn's wedding. So Brandi said " That is a good idea to have our wedding the same day as your guys. So can I please see the ring that Zayn gave you. Then I will show you the one Niall gave me."

Brandi looks at Tori's ring and says " This looks like mine omg Tori. Zayn and Niall got the same rings at the same time.

Tori's and Brandi's wedding ring.