World War II

America, England, France, Italy, and Germany all sit down on America's living room floor.

America: I'm so glad you all agreed to come! I was feeling pretty lonely, and then the idea came to me: we should all have a movie night!

England: *rolls his eyes* Bloody brilliant American mind.

America: I KNOW RIGHT?! Now, what movie shall we watch, gentlemen?

Italy: PASTA-

France: *puts a hand on Italy's face and pushes him away* A romance would be quite the film for the atmosphere, no?

America: ...no!

France: *crosses arms* Okay, then what, hero?

America: - *slams his fist onto his palm* THAT'S IT! I KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD WATCH!

The others watch as America digs around in his shelves, looking for something specific.

America: *pulls it out, holding it high above his head, then slowly alights it to the ground in the middle of their circle.*

The movie is called "Schindler's list".
(If you don't know that movie, please look it up for full effect.)

America: Hm? Hm? Am I a genius or what??

Germany: *clenches his fists indiscreetly at his sides*

England: I'm really fine with whatever. Francis?

France: As long as something is decided before midnight.

Italy: *looks at Germany* Germany.. are you ok with this?

Germany: *clears his throat* Yes, yes, I'm perfectly fine.

America: GREAT! Now lemme pop this sucker in the blue ray player and get some popcorn!

Italy: Ooo... popcorn...

America: Wanna be my sidekick?

Italy: *with stars in his eyes* Ovviamente, America!
(Of course)

America puts the disc in the player, and he and Italy walk off to the kitchen, Italy skipping a bit. The other three men settle on the couch.

France: *looks over at Germany and crosses his legs* World War II movie, hm? You're feeling fairly agreeable, aren't you?

Germany: I don't want to be a killjoy to everyone else.

England: *scoffs* That's a first.

Germany: *leers at England* It is not.

England: *smiles and looks forward* If you say so.

A microwave beeps in the other room followed with Italy saying "I'LL GET IT!" And metal clanging to the tile floor.

Germany: *😅* I'm sure their fine..

France: *pinches the bridge of his nose and shakes his head*

A few minutes later, America and Italy come out, America holding one bowl of pop corn and Italy holding two; one on each hand. They walk over to the couch and plop down, Italy on the end, Germany on his right, and America on the opposite end with England to his left. France is in the middle between Germany and England.