Prologue

3 years old ( Naruto )

"Happy Birthday to You!!" Everyone sing the song for me. It was the Happiest day in my life ! I can feel the aura of mom and dad , their aura is so... warm and bright. Thats why I always felt so happy being with them.

Its October 10th ,
Mom , Dad , Tsunade baa-chan , Jiraya jiji (i teased them by calling  him old xD) and Kakashi-nii were celebrating my birthday! Sandaime jiji can't arrived due to my dad wanna celebrate my birthday and dump his work to jiji.

I can feel their aura is warm but somehow , i can feel some coldness or should i say sadness in Jiraya jiji , Kakashi-nii and Tsunade baa-chan's aura , strange....

"Open your present now , Naru-chan ttebane!" my mother snapped me out from my thought and replaced it by another thought.....

"PRESENTS!!!!"

Everyone laughed at my reaction , and so I blended my laughter in it

"So , what are you waiting for ?" Tsunade baa-chan said it with a small laugh

I quickly opened the first present that was given by Tsunade baa-chan
"It was .... some books? NOOOO NOT SOME STUPID FAIRYTALE ABOUT THE PRINCE SAVE THE PRINCESS!"
Everyone at the scene bursted out their laughter at my comment . Srsly , I really don't like some fairytale , everybody know it!!

"Na... Naru-chan, Its not some..pfft fairytale *cough*ahem its the basics of chakra ,jutsu release and kunai throwing , i thought you might be interested of being a shinobi" Tsunade gasped for air because of laughter and explained it to me.

I stayed silence for 5 seconds
Everybody was waiting for my reaction nervously.

"It..... was........

AWESOMEEEEEEEE TTEBAYO!! THANKS TSUNADE BAA-CHAN , YOU'RE THE BEST!!!"

Everybody heaved a sigh of relief as i giggle a little.
"How about open my present now , gaki?"
"Don't called me gaki , JIJI!"
As the war of argument was ready to began , Kakashi-nii cut of and say, "Maa Maa , Chillax (Chill+Relax) you 2, how about you both calm down and stop ignoring that present . The present was crying for you ignoring him you know , Naru-chan."
"Hmph, Fine~ Let's see what you gave me JIJI, it better not some things that i don't wanna know or touch!" I said as everyone chuckled except mom....

Her hair was slowly denying the gravity and FLOW UP!!!
Jiraya jiji was overflow with sweat bullets and i chuckled and thanks for the kami that my mom's target was not me.

"A...anyway , ju..just lo..look at ... what i..i gave to y..you Na... Naru-chan .... I PROMISED IS NOT SOMETHING PERVERT!!!" Jiraya Jiji said and everybody started to laugh
"Um... Should i know what's a 'pervert' is?" I said it and without any second they replied it with a 'No'

"Nevermind... Lemme see what Jiraya jiji got me.... A STUFF FOX TOY!!" I immediately hugged it like it was my precious waifu (xD sry)
"Awwwww"The sound came from my parents and i heard some sound.... Wait. ....
"Mom , what are you doing?"i asked my mom and she said "Nothing , just taking a picture of the most CUTEST moment i ever seen ttebane!!"

I shoot a death glare but she took another pictures again and.....
"OMG KUSHINA HAD RECEIVED THE MOST CUTEST GLARE EVER!!" my dad said and everyone at the scene fangirling and fanboying over me .

"HEY THAT WAS A DEATH GLARE!!" I yelled it and suddenly Kakashi-nii poped a question to mom
"Kushina san , can i adopt your son?"
EHH , WHAT IS THAT QUESTION FOR?!

"No" my mom and dad replied coldly and shoot cold glares to Kakashi-nii, and Jiraya jiji and Tsunade baa-chan sweatdropped.

I sigh and ask "Can i open Kakashi-nii's present now?" "Yes , you can Naru-chan"Tsunade baa-chan replied and she ignored everyone else but me.

I ripped off the wrapping paper ,and i saw a face mask??

"Uhhh..... Kakashi-nii , what is this for?" I asked and he replied me...

"For Badass"

Evrybody including me anime drop immediately .
"Nah , just a thought that the face mask might be useful for you one day " he said
"Thank You , Kakashi-nii!!"

"Naruto , your mother and i will give you our present after the party , kay?" Father said it and i replied it with a nod.

[Time Skip]

11pm after the celebration

"Hey Naruto , come here for a bit "my father said. I ran and stand in front of my father. "So Naru-chan , ready for the ultimate present? " My mom said and i yelled " YES TTEBAYO!" My mother let out a small laughter.

"Well, basically our house had a little small library of scroll of uzumaki clan secret and some jutsu , and even my own jutsu that created myself . You see , Naruto , I know you have potential and for a 3 years old kid , your grammar is pretty good , you know ? Plus ,I pretty sure that you will love to learn more about being a shinobi. Well , we think that you might be intrested of our clan's history and jutsu . So , how about we have a tour in our small library ?" My dad said. I was shocked beyond words ,and was opened  like a fly could fly in anytime soon. My mother laugh at my reaction and said " What are we waiting for ? Let's go ttebane!"

This was my Happiest Day in my memory

A memory ,
That probably not gonna happened again anymore....

—————————————————————
Authors blahblahblah-ing

Hey Author here , aqmiao
So, basically this is my first fanfic ever so if i had any grammar mistakes ,pls commented it and lemme know , don't worry I won't bite....maybe *evil smirk
Actually , i didn't expect that a prologue was so long 800+ word excluding author's note.

Don't worry , I will make my Naru-chan a god!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA
Next time~~( ・∀・)