Chp 1 (pt 4)

Chp 1
Before the storm
Part 4

Naruto pov
As soon as I leave , I was deep in thought
'What is life? No , more like what am I living for , what are we , the humans living for?'
My brain is full with thought , it just like a question that can never be solve. For that , I go to the hokage mountains with full of thoughts.

I lay down on the fourth hokage , my dad 's head , question myself again and again. My thought was disturbed by a sudden appearance. " Hi , aren't you Naru-chan? What is your thoughts today , care to talk about it." It appears to be the sandaime hokage , but I called him 'jiji' . He is the closest person to me besides my parents.

"Ne, jiji , have you ever wonder , what we , the humans being are living for? You know , in the end ,everything end" I asked as jiji show me a shocked face. "Is weird huh, jiji , I'm not supposed to think that at my age."

"Naruto"

"Yes jiji?"

"See that sun over there?"

"Yes?"

"You see , the sun compared to us , we're just like an ant "

"The world sure is big huh?"

"Now imagine the stars at night . Isn't that a huge amount of stars there? Even tho they're small but they're beautiful at night , they shine small light together. They shine the light for each other , together in the dark sky . They cared for each other , yes they're small ,but they shine for each other ,don't you see?"

"But they're just stars , jiji!"

"And we're only humans , don't you see? We cared for each other, we shared the bond together , even tho the world might not always be peace, but is just like a cycle , there's peace and there's evil . I'd have to go now , sorry for not talking any longer Naru-chan " jiji finished his sentence and shunshine away , leaving me wondering alone.

"Cycle huh? We live for each other , we love each other and there's hate, but aren't hate also a kind of love? They hate each other for the one they love. We live for .... protect the one you're love. Families, friends , siblings, lovers , aren't those the people that we keep protecting for? People will become stronger from protecting each other , without the one we cherish , we will be nothing but an empty soul in a human shell .In order to protect , we must face the hardship. Life is never easy , huh? We , the humans being was just like stars , bonds together, shine for each other , but I know, even the smallest voices , we can make it major!" I said as my hand turns into fist in front of the sun in my view.

I stand up , looking at the village on top of the hokage mountain .

'I, Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto swear to protect the one I cherish , the one that was precious to me , with my live, no matter what !'

I swear in my thought with my fist hang on the sun in the sky. Like that , I jump of the hokage mountain with full of thoughts

'When life give you lemon, you can make it into lemonade!'

I think as I pull out my kunai which equip with wire and throw it on the rough wall besides me, when it hits into walls, I pull myself over and channel my chakra on my feet and stick onto the rough wall. I look over the village while standing on the walls with a new ambitions in my thought.