Isabel's POV

After my mom and I finished dinner, I lazily went to bed. I am so tired of basically nothing today, I hope to see Harry soon.

I stayed flat on my bed, looking at my ceiling, wondering what he might be doing right now. A smile crept unto my face when I remembered the time we sneaked into this community pool when I was 14 and he's 15 years old.

It was one of the funniest times we've had. It was about 10 pm and I was alone in our house because mom was at work. Harry had some ways to sneak out from their house too.

I swear that boy is impossible.

He went out so late at night riding his bike and fetch me knowing that I'm all alone. He even had to climb on my window and surprise me in the middle of my slumber. "What are you doing here?" I asked him, surprised as he went inside my room. He just grinned at me.

Oh I know that grin, it means something wild. I know him well to know that he's probably thinking of something wild and fun.

"You know the Mira's community pool?" He whispered as he sat on my bed with a malicious smirk and messed my hair up. I swat his hand away and sat on my bed. "Uh uh?" I raised my eyebrows "What are you thinking?"

He really convinced me to go out skinny dipping that night!

He drove his bicycle with me at the back recklessly from our house to the closed community pool.

"You know you could have just knocked at my door earlier!" I told him as he was pedaling through the empty, silent streets. "You know damn well I'm alone and You're always welcome to our house"

"Where's the fun in that?" He answered back as he parked the bike on the side and helped me stand.

"I don't think this is a good idea" I told him as he helped me stepped on the fence to get to the other side of the closed pool.

He went in with all of his clothes and I did too. It was so fun we were laughing and splashed each other with water back and forth.

Until...

Somehow he convinced me to take all of my clothes off!!! We were about to get it all when a flashlight shone on us and a booming voice was heard. We looked at each other and Harry helped me get out of the pool. We ran so fast and clumsily jumped over the fence as the old bald man, probably the guard, angrily shouted at us to stop.

We went home wet and trembling that night due to cold. But Harry stayed for a while drying me up with a towel making sure I won't get sick.

As I was reminiscing that happy moment, I heard a loud thud on the outside of my window

"Ouch, that fucking hurts!!" I hurriedly went to my window and saw Harry struggling to get in.

I almost laugh at his situation but I just had to open the window and let him in. I miss him so much

He went inside my room and I hugged him so tight, I really don't want to let go. He hugged me back and kissed my hair.

"I miss you so much" I told him and pecked his lips . I held his face to look at me and looked at his eyes. My lips were trembling as he looked at me with so much passion as if he's waiting for this for days.

"I'm sorry, they didn't allow me to got out of the house" He told me as he led me to my bed and hugged me so tight again.

I sat on his lap facing sideways. My lips were trembling as I tried to stop the tears from falling.

"I was waiting in the field for days" I looked at him as the tears started to fall down. He caught it with his thumb and kissed the tip of my nose gently.

"I'm really sorry baby, I was waiting for the right time to sneak out" He told me with sadness in his eyes.

"They were all asleep as I went out earlier. Thank God the Guard fell asleep too so I went over the gate and ran here" He said proudly

"You just ran here?" I creased my forehead and played with his fingers that were holding both my hands.

"They hid my bicycle but here I am" He chuckled and buried his face on the crook of my neck and put gentle kisses there up to my jaw and the side of my lips.

I frowned and swatted his shoulders. "Something might happen to you, you could have waited until you're free to go here"

He scoffed and lay in bed bringing me with him causing me to squeal.

"You wish, I don't think they'll even allow me to go out til they call us for training"

As he said those words, reality hit me. He will be gone next week and he'll be facing something we never thought he would face. I have mixed emotions about that. First, I'm scared for his safety. Secondly we'll be away with each other and most of all No one knows when he will be coming back and if he will, nothing's sure if he'll be dead or alive.

I don't know what to say to him because I don't want destroy the moment, I want to feel it as I lay on his chest and feel his heart as it beats in sync with mine.

He held on me tight and changed our positions as he went on top of me and kissed me thoroughly. I can sense his urgency to feel me, All of me.

"I love you", he whispered while looking at my eyes with so much desire and passion.

I've never seen him like this before. Something dark and intimate flowing out of his emerald eyes. Somehow my breathing increased as I sense what's coming.

The heat radiating all throughout the room as he slid his hand, up and down my left shoulder and slowly making it's way to my chest unbuttoning the front of my dress while kissing and nipping at my neck.

........

I'm updating again later. I'm on christmas break and I'm back home from uni. I spent the past days with my high school friends and with my family. ANNDDD... Unfortunately I forgot to get the charger of my laptop from the socket overnight so my very naughty dog tried to eat it, I don't know why, now it won't function. Thankfully my moms laptop charger could do it. So here I am hehehe. This is a filler chapter, The time of time separating will be soon so yap hehehe