» 25 «

》 3rd Person POV 《

"Hyungwon!" Hoseok screams out as he dashes to Hyungwon.

Hyungwon, being shocked, turned around and stopped in his tracks causing both of them to fall. With Hoseok on top and Hyungwon at the bottom.

 With Hoseok on top and Hyungwon at the bottom

*reference 😉 yuri on ice.*

Hyungwon blushed as Hoseok tried to get up, laughing his ass off.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok said while chuckling. "Get up."

Hoseok held out his hand and helped Hyungwon up. "Thanks." Hyungwon said.

"No problem." Hoseok said. "Let's hurry, you'll be late for your class."

"How about you? You'll be late too." Hyungwon said.

"All that avoiding made you forget didn't you?" Hoseok said. "We have the same morning session."

Hyungwon blushed. "Oh." He was embarassed.

Hoseok chuckled and put his arm around Hyungwon's shoulders.

"Cute." Hoseok whispered underneath his breath but it was loud enough for Hyungwon to hear.

His face burned up as they went together to class.

They later arrived to the classroom where no one was there yet except for their group of friends. Hyunwoo, Minhyuk, Kihyun, Jooheon and Changkyun.

They greeted eachother and went to their respective seats.

Hyungwon sat next to Kihyun, his face was still on fire.

"Why the hell are you blushing so hard?" Kihyun whisper-shouted to Hyungwon.

"Hoseok's being very weird." Hyungwon replies and Kihyun recalls their entrance to the classroom.

Kihyun smirked. "And you don't like that?"

"I... I do." Hyungwon blushed.

And before Kihyun could tease him any further, the teacher came.