first sight

"Jessi "........"jessi "
I looked up.....I could see a girl,I couldn't make up her face because it was foggy but her voice was  gently....she was wearing a red dress.....she was standing  about 1000miles away but I could still see her clearly. She was standing under the enchanting moon,the moon was especially big tonight. I wanted to get closer...... to see her face so I got up and start running.Gwuf.....gwuf.... the forest was still wet because it had rain early, it was windy so I could feel the raindrops that had landed on the leaves or trees on my fur when it rained everytime the wind blew. It felt good as the droplets learned on my fur.....each step I took my paws sank in to the squishy mud softly. I felt stronger than I have ever been....I don't know if was because of the bewildering moon or the power of the luna but I felt unstoppable. Within minutes I reached  the girl, but she start to run again so I couldn't see her face,this time I was determined to see her face this time,what she looked like,who she was? And why was she appearing in my dreams. I was busy thinking  about all the questions I wanted answers to that I didn't notice she started running away again. I went after her "who are you?!.." I shouted as I ran. I became slower... I don't know what happened to my strength but I felt  like five or more wolves warriors were holding me back. "Wait! Please wait!" I shouted as it being harder to move. "Don't go!please!" I kept shouting as I struggled to moved.....but was unable. I heard her voice  from a distance where are you ?! She sounded lost....like she was trying to find me too..... but  I couldn't see her "I'm here!" I screamed...looking around not knowing where she was "I'm here!".
"Where are you?!" She repeated...I assumed she didn't hear me and her voice sound further and further "where are you?!" I got scared thinking I  would lose her again like all the other times....thinking about that....tears started fall from my eyes. .. I screamed "I'm here! Where are you?!" Crying like a pub who have lost their mother. I didn't hear a reply I kept screaming and crying at the same time. "I will find you!" I said struggling to escape with all my strength. I was free...... but it was too late. I cried angrily that I lost her yet again. And howl at the moon, I was angry at the moon.....I didn't know why but there was no one else around so I took it out on the moon. "You could have shone bright!" ..."It could have clear the fog and I could have find her!" I cried as I howl at the moon angrily. ARH-WOOOO!. I felt so sad and angry.
II was full werewolf as I howl at the moon with all my strength.

Suddenly something heavily drop on my back. I drop on the floor but I was so angry.... I wasn't going to let anything else take me down for the second time that today and it was the same thing as before, the thing that held me back before.So I got up and throw whatever was behind my back...I  took out my claws and scratch whatever was behind me....it dropped and was on the ground....I couldn't see... "Grrrr.!" I growl demanding them to stay on the ground. "Ggggrrrr.....!!" I came closer to get a clear look at who it was. It was uncle jack and two other men...I remember them because they always protected my  father....they were my father's strongest warriors ......and the were on the ground.... hurt and scared..........afraid of me. My father walk out of the house,looked me in the eye.His face was telling me everything I need to know. I calmed down. Changed back to my human form. And took a few steps back.
     I had been dream.....sleep fighting. I had destroyed  half of my room and hurt 5 of my pack's men. I was a disappointment. I turn away looking at the forest....tears fall from my eyes. My father came.....he stand next to me ......there was a silent for a minute. He hold my shoulder  "it ok my daughter" he looked at me with a smile and hug me. I felt better. He always knows how to make me better. I loved him so much and wanted him to be proud. "Was it the same dream? Did u see him this time?" Did he find you? "why did you transform?" Did anything bad happened in there?" He look concern..."no" "I didnt want to worried him."I transformed because I was scared when your men tackled me"....."but-" I going for a run.....I said before he could finish talking. I transformed and ran in to the woods I could hear my dad huff as I ran." I am sorry dad.." I don't want you to be worried...  you have a weak heart and i dont want to disappoint you but I  am not dreaming about the alpha and he is not finding me ...I'm dreaming about a luna and I'm finding her. I know this has never happened in our pack...were a luna find another luna but that's what happening to me. I don't know what  I will do when I find her but all I need to do is find out who she is....for now. We need her. She makes me stronger.
Ba bum ba boom I stopped. my heart was racing...... I sense the girl's presence....how is this possible? am i dreaming again?" No this is too real and it close.  I change direction.....where the presence is stronger .....I kept running  and running.....I became fast and more anxious. I wanted to find her! "I'm am not loosing you this time!" I  siad to myself as i jumped a cliff.....that I was normally too scared to jump but I didn't care. I was going to find her today. as I jump the cliff I turn around and saw her. She was there!. She was real! She saw me too! She was more beautiful in real life. I was looked at her and she look at me.she was in a car. But as I look at her I fall down cause I was moving too fast and didn't see where I was going. I was hurt. Yet again I lost her because I wasn't strong enough. "I am really weak" I said to myself as I try to remove the big tree that fell unto of  me when I fall.