//grand theft autumn//

JACQULINE POV::

"I'm gonna miss you Hannah" i said with sadness. I really didn't want to leave her here at there orphanage; I looked up at here and she looked more happier than ever. Why is she happy to see me go to a different family?? Why is my BEST FRIEND happy to see me go away from her???
I could see her jumping up and down with excitement.
"Aw I'm gonna miss you to Jacqie!! But your going to love your new family I just know it!!" I could see a singular tear drip fall from her hazel eyes onto the concrete. We hugged and said our goodbyes. As I walked away from her, I stared at the orphanage one last time; I could see crusty old paint peel off the house. Fuck I'll miss that place. As I stepped inside the car I shut the door and put my seatbelt on, I looked at Hannah waving and smiling trying to hide away the pain of her only friend leaving her forever. As the car I was in suddenly drive away I smiled and waved until I just bursted into tears in the car. Fuck. Why was a like this?? Why was I such a fucking emotional mess all the time??

"Wake up Jacqueline, wake up!" I heard a voice say, I must've fallen asleep in the car I guess, I look up to see the car parked at this big, brick house; is this my new house? I thought to myself. I heard myself slightly squeal with excitement. I'm going to live here! I walked out of the car and rubbed my eyes because I had just woken up, 7:00 am. It's still really early wow, I get my stuff out of the car boot and say goodbye to the car driver. I walked up to the front door or he house; woah. it's fucking big I heard myself say. I saw all the Christmas decorations out the front of the house, they must really like Christmas.

I pressed the doorbell anxiously wondering what was going to be at the door. I hear a voice run towards the door. "I'm coming I'm coming!!" I heard the woman say.
"Fuck she sounds like Jenna Joseph." I whispered to myself, then I laughed wondering why in hell I would say that. It wouldn't be Jenna, right?

oh fuck so this is my first chapter to the story I hope you like it!!