// grenade jumper //

The girl opens up the door, I suddenly have a surprised look on my face. ITS MOTHER FUCKING JENNA JOSEPH I WAS RIGHT!!
"Hi I'm-"
I cut Jenna off to speak.
"HI YOUR JENNA JOSEPH YES HI NICE TO MEET YOU ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO BE MY ADOPTIVE MOM WAIT DOES THAT MEAN TYLER IS MY DAD AKSSALLDL"
I stop to take a few breaths before breathing again.
I looked at Jenna and I saw her have to take in everything I said before she could speak again.
"Why don't you come inside? It's cold out there" she let me in. As soon as she let me in I was really amazed by everything! There was a big Christmas tree that touched the roof with a ton of presents under it, there was a big fire place, the kitchen was amazing not to mention the lovely comfortable couches.
"Wow," I said staring at the house,
I turn to see Jenna making hot chocolate in the kitchen.
she giggled to herself "do you like it??" She asked,
"I love it oh my god!!"
I replied.
"Would you like some hot chocolate?" She asked while walking towards me with a mug of hot chocolate,
We stood there for a while, staring at the beautiful insides of the house; it was quite beautiful, as soon as I walked in I felt home, it's a very welcoming place.
I interrupted the silence to ask Jenna a question.
"Hey Jenna, where is Tyler??"
She looked at me while sipping a cup of hot chocolate,
"He went out for a morning jog, I always wake up at Around 3 am just making food, then he gets annoyed and goes for a jog, I love him though"
I smiled at Jenna and had a sip of the hot chocolate.
"Oh my name is Jacquline by the way, I think I forgot to tell you before"
She smiled at me and shook my hand "well it's nice to me you Jacquline!"
I slightly giggled at her humour.
I had a really strong feeling that his was going to be a good family to live with. I have a really good feeling.

I heard a knock on the door, I turned around quickly because it was loud banging.

Jenna looks at me "that must me the famous mr. Joseph!" She said while smiling and walking towards the door,
I started having butterflies in my stomach because of how nervous I was; he has helped me through so much, my depression, everything! This is the one man that saved me when no one else could.
I'm going to meet him.
I can feel everything go in slow motion, all I can see is Jenna opening the door for at least an hour, as he opened the door I saw him. The man that had saved my life. I love him so much,
I could see a surprised look on the older mans face,
"Ty, this is Jacquline, our daughter now"
My got some nerves when she just said that I'm her daughter, it feels nice.
"Oh well hello there Jacquline I'm-"
oh shit here I am again to do another rant about how much I love him but I didnt.
I just felt really dizzy for some reason,
"Are you okay Jacquline-"
And thats all that I remember,

Well fuck that went weird 😂