~NINETEEN~

Friday, 30th June.

"Y/N! Y/N!" A sweet and soft voice whispered in my ear

"Y/N! Y/N!" A sweet and soft voice whispered in my ear. I slowly fluttered my  eyes open to see Hakyeon-ah, towering over me, his arms beside my body I stared at him. It was morning, and I was woken up by a man who looked like an angel.

Shocked, but happy, I smiled at him. 

"Good morning Hakyeon-ah."

He scoffed lightly, his beautiful innocent eyes looked into my soul with love and care. 

"Good morning Jagiya." he whispered as he leaned closer to my face, trapping me between the soft  bed sheets and his body, he leaned in and pecked my lips.

A gasp left my lips as I reached out and hugged him, making him fall on top of me accidentally. My  arms grabbed him tight as I dug my head in his chest.

"Woah! what is it jagiya?" he chuckled as he rolled to the side, his arms slipping around my back for a hug, still keeping little space between us.

"Happy birthday Hakyeon-ah." I smiled as I looked up at him. He laughed at me, shocked. 

"It's the 30th? Really?" He laughed.

"Yeah." I blushed as I looked up at him, he was so close to me. Messy bangs of his jet black hair fell over his lovely eyes.

"... even though it doesn't really apply to you anymore.." I could only smile. He chuckled at my thought.

"Thank you jagiya." he smiled as he kissed my forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I admit it, I was.... cheating on Jiyeon..." Moonshin mumbled as he looked down in embarrassment. His hands together he looked defeated. 

Hongbin leaned back in his chair, he kept his left leg over his right one,  resting his left ankle on his right knee, one arm stretched out on the desk the other rested on the arm of his chair. He seemed mad and disappointed. We all were.

I just walked into the agency, and made my way as fast as I could to the interrogation room to see the back of Ji Minwoo and..... Jiyeon.

My heart broke as I saw her, watching through the glass at her husband, admitting a horrible truth. I walked up slowly and stood next to her. She was like a sister to me, and I wanted to be there for her. She was always there when I needed her.

I glanced at her quickly, to see her stare at Moonshin without a single expression in her face. Her arms crossed she didn't seem angry, or sad in fact. She seemed very strong. She was anyway. A very strong and independent woman.

"Now, I'm going to ask you once more, the exact same question I asked when I came to your office a few weeks ago..." Hongbin spoke coldly.

"Where were you on Wednesday the 14th, between 6.50 and 7.05 pm?"