Locked doors.

"Sir?" You questioned, waiting for him to speak up; he didn't. He only grabbed your wrist and yanked you into the hallway with him, nobody but Alyssa paying attention. She yelled your name but the canteen door swung shut, leaving you wide eyed and confused as your teacher dragged you into a classroom, standing against the door, his chest heaving as he breathed deeply.

"(y/n)..." His smile glimmered, sighing as he locked the door, the windows already darkened so nobody could see in. He walked over to you, sitting on a desk and watching you while you stood, body tense. "I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I couldn't have him getting to you before me. You won't be safe with him. How has your day been today? Any homework you have to do?" He sounded calm, but his voice was laced with...anger? No...what was it...You felt his hand on your shoulder which snapped you out of your dream like state and you flinched. His eyebrows furrowed in concern and gave you a sympathetic look. "I truly am sorry..."

"You didn't hurt me." You lied. Your voice was quiter than you meant so you cleared your throat and looked up at him. "What's going on? I mean, truly...what's happening?" He didn't answer you, only briefly giving you eye contact then looking away with a blush. Blushing? No, Mr. Fischbach has never blushed before..."Sir I-"

"Call me Mark. Please." He cut you off, his voice quite too and looked at you, taking in your appearance. "I'm sorry if I worried you, too. I would never want to upset you. I just want you safe..." Blush formed on your face now and he smiled, raising a hand under your chin so you looked at him instead of the floor. "What a beautiful sight." Gulping you took a step back, taking his hand and squeezing it gently before letting go and heading towards the door. "Wait!" He pleaded and just as your hand was about to touch the door knob he grabbed you by the waist and lifted you up.

"Mark let go of me!" You squeaked and bundled your hands into fists, but it didn't do anything. He placed you down onto the desk and stood between your legs, his hands on the desk either side of your thighs and face close to yours. You could go for him, he's quite a cutie. You wanted to see how much you could make him blush. Live up to the nicknames you were given by the school kids.

Fingers wrapped around his tie and your breath on his lips, he looked at you quizzically where you just smiled innocently in return. "Markimoo~" You cooed at him and wrapped your legs around his waist. "Show me how much you love me." Your lips smashed against his and his hands gripped your waist tight, tongue sliding into your mouth and you let out a small moan of satisfaction. He suddenly pulled away roughly, sitting down against the door and staring at you, his heart feeling like it was going to rip out of his chest. "How long have you known." He asked, face pink and hair messed up. You blinked a few times in confusion. When you didn't answer it made him mad and he began to yell. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN (Y/N)?!" His voice made you flinch, jumping off the desk and frowning.

"Known what?!" You questioned back and he growled. His feet drew him closer until his hands were on your shoulders.
"That I love you." Those words messed you up, clouded your mind, until your laugh echoed through the room. Surely he couldn't be serious. "What? Mark, don't fuck with me like that!" Your hand went to your mouth as you carried on giggling, when his hands went around your throat to stop you. Your eyes widen in panic and hands go to his chest, trying to push him off but you couldn't. His eyes were dark, very dark as he growled and pushed you back onto the desk, your back across it leaving you in pain as your legs dangled down off of it. You managed to choke out a few words. "M-mark...Off me." He let go of your throat only to place his hands on your arms, restraining you as he pressed himself down onto you. You were still trying to get your breath back when his teeth sunk into your lower lip, his bottom half grinding into you roughly. Your lips wanted to let a moan escape, but your brain willed you to fight him. You brought your feet up high and pushed on his stomach hard, causing him to fall backwards. "Fuck!" He groaned out in pain and you jumped up on unsteady legs, unlocking the door and running down the hallway. You heard your name being called, it was two different voices. One was Marks, the other was Alyssa.

Turning around you staggered to her and flung your arms around her. She looked at you with a panicked expression and helped you into an empty office. Neither of you realised it was Mr. Mcloughlin's office. "What the fuck?" She held your face in her hands and tears threatened to fall from your eyes. "Oh god...hunny what happened." Her voice was calmer now and hearing her sent you into a frenzy of tears and whines. You pressed your face into her chest, cuddling into her side and sobbing. "M-Mr F-Fischbach is crazy....fucking c-crazy." She stroked your hair softly and pushed it behind your ear while you cried, wondering how you had such an amazing friend. That's when you both heard a scream. And another. And more blood curdling screams which caused you both to hide under the desk. Marks voice boomed through the halls and Alyssa had to cover your mouth with her hand to stop you from crying louder. Her forehead was rested against yours, both your eyes closed and breathing quietly. It was almost silent, faint crying and yells further away but everything closer to the room was quite. "Where is he?" You whispered to Alyssa but she shrugged in return. The door opened, you heard a huff and heaving breathing from the person now walking towards the chair behind the desk where you and your friend sat in tears. You closed your eyes tightly as they sat down, breath hitching as he pushed back from the desk and leant down to look at you both.

"(y/n)? Miss Parker?" Irish accent, soft spoken. You opened your eyes to reveal Mr McLoughlin with a bruised cheek and swollen puffy eyes. "Are you okay?" He frowned and held his hand out for you to reach, so you took it while helping Alyssa out with you.

"I don't know...What happened to you?" You asked him worriedly, holding Alyssa's hand. She nudged into you a little more and Sean smiled. "Oh, nothing. Just a little scrape. But what's going on out there is dangerous, you two. You need to stay safe, Mr Fischbach has lost his mind and has already killed seventeen students. He's...looking for you, (y/n)." He looks at you through his blue eyes and sighs, shaking his head. Alyssa whines and sits down on the desk, but you stay standing.

"Stay with me." You beg him, hoping he'll get you out of there alive. "Stay with us, please."